OMG COLLEGE FINALS!!

Yea some of us have been doing this college finals thang for like 6-7 years...we got this.

Spoiler [+]
sorta

I can't tell you how sick I am of seeing those statuses on Facebook like "3 finals to go!! OMG so stressed!!!" god shut up, we all have just as hard of a workload

Finished this morning.

I'm gettin all A's. I'm sure of it
pimp.gif

I took advanced organic chemistry, spanish intensive conversation, spanish intensive writing, organic chem lab for 2 credit hours, and genetics this semester

My last final is genetics at 7:30 am tomorrow morning

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

I can't tell you how sick I am of seeing those statuses on Facebook like "3 finals to go!! OMG so stressed!!!" god shut up, we all have just as hard of a workload
WHat about the I"M FINISHED statuses
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I got three weeks s well for finals...my two fire classes i got on lock..plus its open book
pimp.gif

but math
sick.gif

not stressing over english too much, its a 10 page essay (not sure about what so far) but i always enjoyed writing anyway

and also..this will be my last english class ever, im trying to finish strong
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

I took advanced organic chemistry, spanish intensive conversation, spanish intensive writing, organic chem lab for 2 credit hours, and genetics this semester

My last final is genetics at 7:30 am tomorrow morning
Grow a pair, that stuff is soooooo eeeeeaaasssy
On a side note, I'm done for the year.

I'm on that quarter system, still four more weeks, then one more week of finals.

CPE tomorrow and Java tuesday.
it's nice since ethics was my hardest final, I'm not good at writing essays and she gives 50 point essay questions

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

^
roll.gif
at that pic

I took my last one today. Calc + Physics + Comp Sci = RIP
smh.gif
i feel your pain. calc 3 + physics + comp sci + discrete
mad.gif
. havent even taken my first one yet.

just took physiology and anatomy
tired.gif

I've had a good run just need to finish up strong.....one more OD exam stretch next week 1. clinical cases exam next monday, 2. reg. exam tuesday and 3. cumulative NBME neuroscience exam thursday then 4. a pass/fail cumulative exam on everything covered first year i refuse to study for.....then pretending to have a summer break doing research
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
....any of yall ever tooken a online multiple choice final and your get two attempts?  Well for this class he gives us two attempts...upon completion you can view your submission and see which you got right and wrong, it also gives you the answers ....took my second attempt and it was the same test has me kinda shook like is this legal
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom