OMG NT! BASED GOD IS COMING TO PHILLY! >_

For those that have been to one of his shows before, what should I expect?  I'm heading to the Music forum to get caught up on dude.  I'm bringing my home girl... I hope he doesn't ask to smash her. 
tired.gif
frown.gif

For those that have been to one of his shows before, what should I expect?  I'm heading to the Music forum to get caught up on dude.  I'm bringing my home girl... I hope he doesn't ask to smash her. 
tired.gif
frown.gif

Blasphemy..You should be flattered the #BasedGod would even consider smashing your girl.

Blasphemy..You should be flattered the #BasedGod would even consider smashing your girl.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

tired.gif
frown.gif

he doenst have to ask to smash
girls just spread eagle automatically in his presence.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

tired.gif
frown.gif

he doenst have to ask to smash
girls just spread eagle automatically in his presence.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

there is a music forum

Lil B isn't a musician 
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
he's a higher entity
Really though... They need to let that boy cook.  This is going to be the greatest thing to hit this city since the Phillies won it all a couple of years ago.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

there is a music forum

Lil B isn't a musician 
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
he's a higher entity
Really though... They need to let that boy cook.  This is going to be the greatest thing to hit this city since the Phillies won it all a couple of years ago.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom