Omg, someone broke into my house...

I got off school around noon... My dad came to pick me up and we'd go run some errands together. When we got to the house around 3, my dad noticed the gate
was open. He went to check it out and our doors were open! He went inside and our house got ransacked! They went through closets everything! We called the cops
and and the cops took about an hour to show up. Apparently, they all got their hands tied and my friends and cops have told me that this has been a regular
occurance in my area. The cop told me he goes to house robberies in my area everyday.

When the cop came to check out the house, they saw how they got in. They used a screwdriver and messed around with the knob till they got the door unlocked.

I know it was definitely not anyone I know or in my age range because I got about $12,000 worth of shoes and they didn't take any of that or my clothes.

Here's what they took:

A 46" LCD HDTV

My iPod

My PSP

My ID

My laptop (I'm posting on the Sidekick)

My family's passport

My family's bank stuff

Words can't explain how upset I am right now... What a *$%#$%*% way to spend Thanksgiving...
smh.gif

damn bo, I'm sorry look at the good thing though , none of the kicks were touched
pimp.gif
....at least that is wat most NTERs would worry about.

Karma.

For those of you that believe in it.
wink.gif

For this thanksgiving, you should curse your god.

For those of you that believe in gods.
wink.gif

sorry to hear abt that ma man...hope something positive comes out..hope they get caught.

sorry to hear that
no one saw them walking out of your house with a 46' LCD???
***waits for the typical sneakerhead "at least they didn't get your shoes" comment***
and it'll come....wait for it.....

-J-

Sorry to hear. But you still have life, and your family is safe. You have a lot to be thankful for. Material goods can always be replaced, but stay up.

damn bro, sorry to hear about that. maybe homeowner's insurance will cover some of the loss.

in what city do you live?

I know the feeling all to well. Happened to me twice, probally has to be the worst feeling in the world..

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

damn bo, I'm sorry look at the good thing though , none of the kicks were touched
pimp.gif
....at least that is wat most NTERs would worry about.
I dont know man, I think theres more to life than just shoes. But yea, I'd be broken if someone stole my grails.

Hope they catch the thief or thieves. gl man.

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Idk why but for some reason I was dying the whole time I read it.I can imagine your face walking in to the crib
laugh.gif
you are becoming the new Mayor quickly

YEAH THANK THE LORD THEY DIDN'T TAKE YOUR $12,000 WORTH OF SHOES

LEAST YOU GOT MORE SPACE TO PUT THEM ELSE WHERE NOW

Back
Top Bottom