Omg, someone broke into my house...

smh.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

NT OG, you are a pathetic waste of human flesh. And how are you a "NT OG" when you've only been on this site for 4 years?

I recently got broken into as well, I was only out the house for 5 mins. Its not even about the things that are taken when someone robs your home, theres thisweird feeling like youve been violated and can't do nothin about it.

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

damn bo, I'm sorry look at the good thing though , none of the kicks were touched
pimp.gif
....at least that is wat most NTERs would worry about.
I dont know man, I think theres more to life than just shoes.

We speak English on here.

Damn that sucks. It is that time of year. *$% out in these streets thirsty!!

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Idk why but for some reason I was dying the whole time I read it.I can imagine your face walking in to the crib
laugh.gif
you are becoming the new Mayor quickly

How can I be the new Mayor when the old Mayor is still here?Him being robbed made me smile.What can ya do.

Idk why but for some reason I was dying the whole time I read it.I can imagine your face walking in to the crib
laugh.gif

Why don't you let your place get robbed and tell me how that feels.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

laugh.gif

Why don't you let your place get robbed and tell me how that feels.
Let my place get robbed?K let me hit my boys up.I'll report with my feelings later on
eyes.gif

EDIT:Just noticed you were the one that got robbed.I've been robbed before I know the feeling.But really though it's not that serious.It's onlymaterial things that you will forget about in about a month.I'm not gonna sit here and say damn I'm sorry.Because I'm not.I never met you dont knowyou and have no feelings for you fam.Better you then me.I'm sure you'll be fine

That is upsetting man, sorry to hear about it.

I find this very weird tho...
I mean, it was broad daylight and the person(s) managed to leave with a 46 inch LCD/HDTV?
* Without any one seeing?...

Thats messed man.

Look at the positive side of things tho - You and your family are safe, which is most important - & As others said, your sneaker collection is safe aswell.

you have to watch out for the suspicious people that just chill there. they wait for someone to leave their house and thats when they go in. thats why so manypeople get robbed even when they just go out for a few hours.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

laugh.gif

How can I be the new Mayor when the old Mayor is still here?Him being robbed made me smile.What can ya do.
I see a lifetime of minimum wage in your future so laugh at the dude getting his house robbed all you want

Originally Posted by thacamel

NT OG, you are a pathetic waste of human flesh. And how are you a "NT OG" when you've only been on this site for 4 years?

It's been 5 years thank you very much.
happy.gif

and dude...

13ym3i8.jpg

u-mad1.jpg

Explain to me how I am a pathetic waste of human flesh please.

Everything they took can be replaced at least your family is safe that is something to be thankful for. I hope karma gets whoever stole your stuff.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Everything they took can be replaced at least your family is safe that is something to be thankful for. I hope karma gets whoever stole your stuff.

"Karma" got him already....

areyouin729 wrote:

areyouin729 wrote:
msDUNKtastic wrote:
laugh.gif

I see a lifetime of minimum wage in your future so laugh at the dude getting his house robbed all you want

laugh.gif
You sound bitter fam.You never met me.Know nothing about me.How did youcome about that conclusion?Miss Cleo?Realx fam you care about dude getting robbed as much as I do.Your fake sympathy aint gonna bring his %*%% back

Back
Top Bottom