Omg, T-Mobile is pissing me off tonight...

So I transferred me, my mom's and my aunt's number to T-Mobile from Cingular just last night. Typically, it'd take 24 hours to transfer the numbersover. Okay, so I patiently waited... Anxiously waiting for the 24 hours to come... My mom's and aunt's number got transferred and when I tried mine, ITWON'T WORK! I called customer service to see what's up and it turns out when they were transferring, my area code was 206, but they accidentally put a9 instead of 6 so now, I gotta wait ANOTHER 24 hours...
mad.gif
smh.gif
Sorry, just needed to vent. Thanks for listening and have a good night...

Ive been pissed off at Tmobile for 5 years now, but the SK is too good not to have, even tho its been horrible lately.

When I first got T-Mobile a couple years back they were excellent to me. Then after I got the SK3 it all went downhill. So, I bought my friends SamsungBlackjack and I'm in love. Although, I would like to get an iPhone.

o wow... stop cryin...

when i ported to sprint from nextel they cut my nextel off in like 20 minutes and didnt activate the sprint until the late that night

T-mobile is the spawn of satan!!!!

Everyday I get ppl tell me they called but the call went straight to voicemail, and I never got the call. Its happend right in front of my face too.

I work for T-Mobile.

All the people that complain about high bills kill me because its only because you talk too damn much. Oh and Sidekicks suck.

My-T.

lol. tmobile may not suck but sidekicks do especially the 3 and i have a 3 and im posting from it.
the aim lag is obscene and frustrating and like someone posted earlier i miss calls constantly.
the thing is you have to call them , be very patient , but call.
when i couldn't log onto aim for about a weekend i called and they gave me 150 mins free till mar 1. i plan to call again about this lagging and get arebate possibly.
a move to a blackberry may be on the horizon pending how my cousin tells me how it compares to the sk.

Seems like when there is a tmobile post on NT yall bash Tmobile. It aint that bad, I've had it for about 6 years. The service was so so when it firststarted, now the service is much better.

Besides everyone I know has a family plan and we have mobile to mobile
laugh.gif
.. So I can't complain

T-mobile has been good to me for about a year now. I'll pay a few days late or whatever and they'll just take it without a word. Looking to get anupgrade later this year since my RAZR is all beat. I'm trying to become a sidekick type of guy since I text more than I talk but everybody says thesidekick sucks...any suggestions?

I love T-mobile. Only had two bad experiences from them. When i switched from a SK to a BB I called up customer service and and asked her to change to Sk dataplan to the BB's. i asked her if it would cover all the same things as on the sidekick and she said yea (like unlimited text email and internet). Turns outthey dont offer data plans that include text in my area so for 3 months i paid $250+ bills. Then when my Sk broke i called insurance and dude told me to mailevery single thing the phone came with. Box and all. Turns out i was only supposed to mail the main peice and keep the box and battery and stuff. had to waitan extra two weeks. other than that though i love em. lol. been with them for almost 3 years.

i have a tmobile phone the sk3 ( effing hate it ) but i work for att
i would switch over to att but my plan from tmobile is too good to leave behind
1000 anytime. unlimited N & W's, unlt. m-2-m. 39.99/ month.

i hate tmobiles phone selection ... weakest in the game
no 3g network and by the time they roll it out, everyother carrier is gonna be on 4g+

i'll keep my tmobile because i like the plan, and i'll get a new phone eventually when something worth it comes out on their service.

Back
Top Bottom