Omg, T-Mobile is pissing me off tonight...

Originally Posted by SoleLifted5

Yea, EVERYONE'S aim has been lagging lately. Annoying
mad.gif
wow so this is nation wide?? It's been 2 weeks. everybody i know has jumped to yahoo messenger, i know as soon as i go through the process AIM willbe zooming again. Curse you T-mobile first for making D Wade look like a fruit and now for this!

T-Mobile is awesome. They just built a new network tower in my area a few months back and now T-Mobile is the best around this area for their prices andphones. That excludes Sidekicks. Sidekicks are the worst.

^^werd, we got another tower in my area too, full bars ALL DAYYy!

quick question though, im thinking about getting unlimited texting this christmas....how necessary is it? and is it worth the monthly $15? do you think i canget some type of discount since i've been a loyal t-mobile customer for 4+ yearS?

Originally Posted by domc03

i hate tmobiles phone selection ... weakest in the game
no 3g network and by the time they roll it out, everyother carrier is gonna be on 4g+

nah mang, you got it wrong. Verizon gots the weakest phones, at least in the market of the sidekick. hell, we don't even get the iphone, and inRiverside, i be getting dropped calls all the time.

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

o wow... stop cryin...

when i ported to sprint from nextel they cut my nextel off in like 20 minutes and didnt activate the sprint until the late that night

You got yours activated later that night... I had to wait 48 hours for mine...

Back
Top Bottom