On THIS Day... 14 Years Ago... Hip Hop Lost One Of Its MOST Important Voices...

RIP
tired.gif

Pac
pimp.gif
Influence dude had on the world is crazy. Ppl try to downplay his talents all the time but u can't

Pac
pimp.gif
Influence dude had on the world is crazy. Ppl try to downplay his talents all the time but u can't

Damn its been a looooong time since Pac's death...I was only 12....anyway I'm bout to get my @** up and drink a lil bit and reflect...R.I.P to a Great rapper,actor,poet,and most of all a sincere human being

Damn its been a looooong time since Pac's death...I was only 12....anyway I'm bout to get my @** up and drink a lil bit and reflect...R.I.P to a Great rapper,actor,poet,and most of all a sincere human being

Originally Posted by tecca nena

favorite rapper... i use this day to deflect attention away from my birthday

not today... you used it to bring attention upon yourself...

Spoiler [+]
lol
tongue.gif
... HBD!!

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

2nd Verse is SOOOOO REAL...

That's the thing about Pac, he can make a song aimed towards the ladies but still spit a politically charged right in the middle of it...

That's some Bunchy Carter type !%$+, have Ns partyin then hit'em with some revolutionary !%$+, then continue the party...

Delores Tucker, you'se a *%+#*$@%%#+$
Instead of tryin to help a�N you destroy a brother
Worse than the others -- Bill Clinton, Mr. Bob Dole
You're too old to understand the way the game goes
You're lame so I gotta hit you with the hot facts
Want some on lease?� I'm makin millions, Nz top that
They wanna censor me; they'd rather see me in a cell
livin in hell -- only a few of us'll live to tell
Now everybody talkin bout us I could give a @%$+
I'd be the first one to bomb and cuss
N tell me how you want it
Name one other artist who could say this in a #1 single. Keeping it 100 AND topping the charts.

Absolutely 1 of a kind

RIP

Originally Posted by tecca nena

favorite rapper... i use this day to deflect attention away from my birthday

not today... you used it to bring attention upon yourself...

Spoiler [+]
lol
tongue.gif
... HBD!!

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

2nd Verse is SOOOOO REAL...

That's the thing about Pac, he can make a song aimed towards the ladies but still spit a politically charged right in the middle of it...

That's some Bunchy Carter type !%$+, have Ns partyin then hit'em with some revolutionary !%$+, then continue the party...

Delores Tucker, you'se a *%+#*$@%%#+$
Instead of tryin to help a�N you destroy a brother
Worse than the others -- Bill Clinton, Mr. Bob Dole
You're too old to understand the way the game goes
You're lame so I gotta hit you with the hot facts
Want some on lease?� I'm makin millions, Nz top that
They wanna censor me; they'd rather see me in a cell
livin in hell -- only a few of us'll live to tell
Now everybody talkin bout us I could give a @%$+
I'd be the first one to bomb and cuss
N tell me how you want it
Name one other artist who could say this in a #1 single. Keeping it 100 AND topping the charts.

Absolutely 1 of a kind

RIP

I remember when he got shot @ Quad Studios... My dad wakes me up @ like 5 in the morning cause it was on the news... He wakes me and my older bro up like 'One of those rappers you guys like got shot', then he just slaughtered his name in his Liberian accent
laugh.gif
so we just stayed up and watched the news and went to school...

I was in the 4th grade...
smh.gif

To this day Pac is one of maybe 2 or 3 rappers my dad respects...

I remember when he got shot @ Quad Studios... My dad wakes me up @ like 5 in the morning cause it was on the news... He wakes me and my older bro up like 'One of those rappers you guys like got shot', then he just slaughtered his name in his Liberian accent
laugh.gif
so we just stayed up and watched the news and went to school...

I was in the 4th grade...
smh.gif

To this day Pac is one of maybe 2 or 3 rappers my dad respects...

Back
Top Bottom