ONE GOTTA GO ! - Jordan Brand edition

These kind of questions are always difficult because when I think of the shoes I will never part with, it changes from time to time. Even some of the not so popular models/colors I would have a hard time letting go. You can put any 4 pairs I own together and tell me I have to let go of one and it would be difficult.

If I had to pick one it would be the 4’s. 1,3 and 11 are the top 3 Air Jordan’s ever based on what they did for Nike and sneaker culture. Those 3 sneakers and a pair of chucks are on the Mt. Rushmore of sneakers.

1’s first to go. Bred 11 is my all time fav shoe so anything will lose against those. 3’s and 4’s are close but I’ve always been a bigger fan of the 3.

its really subjective and no wrong answer... i like each shoe... the 1s are practical since you can wear it anytime with almost anything... but i dont like the fact they look too close to a nike dunk and doesnt actually stand out as its own "jordan" imo...this is why i would say the 1's... but i can see why people would say the 11's... dope shoe and very unique but not something you can wear all the time like the 1s, 3s or 4s

This is really difficult (still can't decide). At least they did not use their white counterparts (Chicago 1, White Cement 3, White Cement 4 & Concord 11). Because 3 of the 4 of the predominantly white colorways are my favorite colorways of that particular silhouette (only Chicago 1's rank a close #2 behind the black/red AJ1).

Good thread Number. I would choose the Is as well. Tip my hat off to Number, JRepp23, lamekilla, ninjahood, rainking, koncrete kicks, and Fred Sanford for making this forum what it is. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom