One less lonely [slur deleted] - Justin Bieber. Vol Sterling part 2.

Where did I say us? Or even whites? I said had Columbus and the Europeans not discovered America none of us would be here. You are intentionally misunderstanding me.
You didn't have to mention an us. You said "you and everyone" but you even trying to float the idea that there aren't benefits to be had if these things went down differently is offensive. Straight up on some these bad things needed to happen so you could enjoy your life now. **** that.

I aint even trying to take Deuce's schtick but you knew exactly what you said in your post. So here you go:

View media item 1012280
I didn't say they always did. Many do today. Do you mean to tell me that most of Africa has a horrific poverty problem? Again with planting words into my mouth.
So what exactly are you saying that most of Africa would still have a horrific poverty problem even without the raping, robbing, killing and clear sabotage of many of it's nations and ppl?

0978FDCFE.gif

Last edited:

Whats wild is that these are Post Cards. Someone please find me documentation of Minorities in America having festival like events where they bring their kids out to watch a White person be slaughtered.
"Get Over Slavery" slavery they said, lol well these events took place AFTER we were "freed"

Bruh... I understand your intention but those pics are a little brutal for a family oriented site like NT. I did you the courtesy of putting them in a spoiler and suggest you edit your post and do the same.

BTW... A quick google search will inform you that the person being hanged in that last photo is Leo Frank. A white jew who was convicted of murder and proceeded to place the blame on a black man using a slew of racist stereotypes as his defense. It is now widely believed the black man, Jim Conley, was actually the murderer and Frank was wrongfully convicted and hanged. ...Probably not the best example for you to use to get your point across.

I see this thread spiraled out of control.

I'm just curious, what type of accountability do people think justin bieber should be held to for this if any at all?

Obviously what he said was disgusting and offensive and people got every right to be mad. It happened years ago but regardless of when he said it he said it.

I'm just curious, what type of accountability do people think justin bieber should be held to for this if any at all?

Obviously what he said was disgusting and offensive and people got every right to be mad. It happened years ago but regardless of when he said it he said it.

My thing is screw accountability it's a free country say what you want, but how any black person can stand behind him is what's sick. If a Dude is talking that rara around me no matter when he did it I'm just like ok I can't rock with this dude, the end.

In terms of accountability... well I don't think there's much he can personally be held accountable for. At least not in any kind of legal sense.

Holding him accountable really boils down to his fans and the other artists he works with taking a public stand against him and what he said. Unfortunately, it already looks like that's not going to happen and he's going to pull away from this scoff free.

Last edited:
Yet you and everyone in America reap the benefits of all of his "rape".[COLOR=#red] If it weren't for him you might be living in a shack in Africa[/COLOR], I might be living in Nazi Germany or a **** potato farm in Ireland , and so on and so on. You can't use ****** Columbus day as an example of racism.

YOOO!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yet you and everyone in America reap the benefits of all of his "rape".[COLOR=#red] If it weren't for him you might be living in a shack in Africa[/COLOR], I might be living in Nazi Germany or a **** potato farm in Ireland , and so on and so on. You can't use ****** Columbus day as an example of racism.

YOOO!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BRUHHHH :rofl:

This thread has gone nuts.

It's actually sad what this thread had become.

Dude calling anyone that disagrees with him a racist. Other people just saying stupid **** for the hell of it.

It's sad man. The fact that we still dealing with these issues in 2014 is sad as hell.
I blame everybody...I blame Lucky, Deuce, Myself, Stillin, Meth...everybody wants to wash their hands but there's enough blame to go around to everyone.

I hope you dudes can overcome this ****. It ain't healthy b.

It's actually sad what this thread had become.

Dude calling anyone that disagrees with him a racist. Other people just saying stupid **** for the hell of it.

It's sad man. The fact that we still dealing with these issues in 2014 is sad as hell.
I blame everybody...I blame Lucky, Deuce, Myself, Stillin, Meth...everybody wants to wash their hands but there's enough blame to go around to everyone.

I hope you dudes can overcome this ****. It ain't healthy b.

Lol nah b don't blame me for you being racist blame your parents. I don't take anything back I've said so don't try to come with some lets be friends steeze, you do what you do and we gone do what we do.

Don't nobody give a **** bout what you do.
You corny b.

You been calling people racist for the past 10 pages. Whatever point you been trying to make has been lost in your inability to express clear thoughts.

You can go the rest of your life calling everybody a racist, that ain't going to do much for you in the long run.

I'm a product of the ghetto. It really is sad just how ignorant you are.

You ain't no better than any white person making racist comments. Having black skin does not make you immune to being prejudiced. There's pages on pages on pages in this thread that prove that.

Last edited:
Don't nobody give a **** bout what you do.
You corny b.

You been calling people racist for the past 10 pages. Whatever point you been trying to make has been lost in your inability to express clear thoughts.

You can go the rest of your life calling everybody a racist, that ain't going to do much for you in the long run.

I'm a product of the ghetto. It really is sad just how ignorant you are.

You ain't no better than any white person making racist comments. Having black skin does not make you immune to being prejudiced. There's pages on pages on pages in this thread that prove that.

I've only called the racist racist, what does being from the ghetto mean? What is you telling me you're from the ghetto suppose to say? What is your definition of the ghetto? Is that some kind of code to say you grew up around black people? Around Asians? Around Hispanics? Why not say you grew up around other races, even then what is that suppose to validate?

Get outta here man, live your life but don't come here with that sap story mess

Yo if you ever come to NYC holla at me so we could shoot the 5.

Other than that I really ain't got **** else to say to you.

Yo if you ever come to NYC holla at me so we could shoot the 5.

Other than that I really ain't got **** else to say to you.

Now you want to resort to violence lol just like a racist. You and the other two clowns should go ahead and start a rap group R.W.A Racist with attitude.

Like Dame Dash said from the Combat Jack interview,

[COLOR=#red]"When people start fighting, it's because they're not comfortable with what they know. It's overcompensation for feeling dumb. When you start fighting, it's because your emotions got the best of you."[/COLOR]

Stay safe fellas.. ain't that serious :lol:

Back
Top Bottom