one major design difference of the 2011 III's compared to the OG's and earlier retros

tumblr_lm4xxy6Ekt1qii6tmo1_400.gif

tumblr_lntrutygEh1qafrh6.gif

dam u kids are still rude. as if u all knew everything about kicks. i wont ask u here because you will all google the answer. if i ever see yall in person then i will ask. word. the kid that started this thread was just trying to contribute. dont have to be jerks about it.
tired.gif

dam u kids are still rude. as if u all knew everything about kicks. i wont ask u here because you will all google the answer. if i ever see yall in person then i will ask. word. the kid that started this thread was just trying to contribute. dont have to be jerks about it.
tired.gif

Homie always post random thread topics, nothing wrong with it. But weird..

Homie always post random thread topics, nothing wrong with it. But weird..

I never understood why minor changes like this matter?
I guess, to each his own...

I never understood why minor changes like this matter?
I guess, to each his own...

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

tired.gif

honestly I think you could still ask and have people PM you their replies, there's so much misinformation starting to go around and so many people with a disconnect on things from even a few years ago it seems, that and a lot of people think they already know and won't look up a damn thing because they know it ALL already, I bet that would be interesting.
So he noted some differences that most people already noticed(I hope), maybe he was just pointing them out because they're hardly spoken of and could be overlooked, especially the tongue which you really can't tell the difference much unless you actually feel them(minus the 03 white cements). Give the guy a break.

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

tired.gif

honestly I think you could still ask and have people PM you their replies, there's so much misinformation starting to go around and so many people with a disconnect on things from even a few years ago it seems, that and a lot of people think they already know and won't look up a damn thing because they know it ALL already, I bet that would be interesting.
So he noted some differences that most people already noticed(I hope), maybe he was just pointing them out because they're hardly spoken of and could be overlooked, especially the tongue which you really can't tell the difference much unless you actually feel them(minus the 03 white cements). Give the guy a break.

Back
Top Bottom