One of my best friends just got killed..

Damn, my most sincerest condolences to you and his family.

May your friend Rest In Peace and I hope he's in a good place now.

Originally Posted by olegs

condolences
frown.gif
& plz dont do anything to get back at whoever did it

I'll have you and his fam in my prayers. Get right bro. We gotta do better.

R.I.P

Tough to hear man. Hope you feel better and that they get whoever committed this crime. Growing up in BK, I experienced this as well and it wasn't easydealing with the heartache after the loss, especially the broken ties and that resulted from unnecessary violence like this.

Now i gotta watch out for my lil man...he's a Crip...and a hot head...stay doing dumb #!+ ##*...robbing ppl with burners and beating up ppl...they used torun in the same set...

i dunno if ya'll are in NYC or w/e, but it was rainig hard the whole day. part of me thinks this is a hit....they found i think 4 shell casings and theburner...and one of the !@@!$ that shot him got caught getting on a dollar van...the shooting was on Foster and 24th in BK....the dude got caught on flatbushand foster from what i hear...

i been told him to slow down cuz all that grimy ##* would catch up to him....

but how the $!%+ you murder someone in the rain....and the ironic part is...the house he got killed in front of was my lil man's house..his pops is alawyer....

Sorry for your loss, man.
Try to keep your head up, think of the good times. And please dont let your other friend do anything stupid.

The rain makes it easy to do something to somebody. No witnesses, most people are inside.

Sorry about your loss OP, I hope you get through this and all the other BS alright.

stay strong.

that's what he would have wanted.

everyone must go, but in this style is just tragic. violence will never be the answer
smh.gif

R.I.P.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

3:30 in the rain....how the $#+! you kill someone in the rain...SMFH
death dont really care what the weather is liek..
tired.gif

rest in paradise. and choose a different path my man.

Back
Top Bottom