One of One Promo Sample XBOX VANS DS from 2002 FOUND!

I just copped these 1/1 XBOX Promo Sample XBOX VANS directly from an ex XBOX employee, who has saved these since 2002. They were made for an XBOX event thatnever happened. These make the Playstation Nikes look common.

No hate, cuz they do look nice.

But I'd take PS AF1's over those.

i would never wear these................. but if you really like them nice pick up! post them in the "Rare Shoes Post"

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Foospaul

I just copped these 1/1 XBOX Promo Sample XBOX VANS directly from an ex XBOX employee, who has saved these since 2002. They were made for an XBOX event that never happened. These make the Playstation Nikes look common.

uhhh...no...
congrats on the pick up and all...
-J-

Figures! A bunch of haters that don't realize the rarity of these and there place in video games and sneaker history! One of Ones people. ONLY PAIR EVERMADE, and I'm glad they belong to me, to enjoy them more than anyone else on here. Big deal if they aren't Jordans, AF1s, or SBs. Isn't that allanyone on here cares about anyway. Not one reply of how TOTALLY AWSOME these are. Too bad nobody but me realizes it.

^ dude, you're gonna have to accept the fact that no matter how rare these are, they are still far from totally awesome. no one's hating, butthey're just nothing to get excited over.

sounds like this cat is REAL salty that people aren't sharing his excitement.
laugh.gif

it's cool man. you like the shoes. good for you. don't get pissy with us. no reason for it.
I don't own a single pair of AF1's but these:
playstationaf1-1.jpg

are on a whole nother level compared to those vans...
1 of 1's don't automatically make a shoe hot.

-J-

Figures! A bunch of haters that don't realize the rarity of these and there place in video games and sneaker history! One of Ones people. ONLY PAIR EVER MADE, and I'm glad they belong to me, to enjoy them more than anyone else on here. Big deal if they aren't Jordans, AF1s, or SBs. Isn't that all anyone on here cares about anyway. Not one reply of how TOTALLY AWSOME these are. Too bad nobody but me realizes it.

Hypebeast at its best. The rarer the pair, the hotter it is. They could have made 100000000 ps air forces and theyd still be way better than these. Therenot bad, but cause there rare doesnt put them in the "totally awesome" category.

Figures! A bunch of haters that don't realize the rarity of these and there place in video games and sneaker history! One of Ones people. ONLY PAIR EVER MADE, and I'm glad they belong to me, to enjoy them more than anyone else on here. Big deal if they aren't Jordans, AF1s, or SBs. Isn't that all anyone on here cares about anyway. Not one reply of how TOTALLY AWSOME these are. Too bad nobody but me realizes it.

laugh.gif

Good thing theres only 1 pair made.

Back
Top Bottom