One Of The Best Hip-Hop Album Of All Time

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by GucciMane

how bout u get a og sig and stop $#%+ riding everyone.
Only if u promise to stop making threads and sign off life.
ill do dat once u stop running around you square.

The Documentary was better but

why you hate the game was

pimp.gif

hey, that's the mans opinion. cant knock him. i personally enjoy the album, so whatever. appreciated.
it seems like games album production gets better with each album. he's appreciated

Originally Posted by daddywarbukks

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

I agree...but THIS was one of the favorite joints off the album

-J23C
yes.

real west coast ++*
pimp.gif

You must not be from the west coast.........

GAYME IS GARBAGE!!

This is some real west coast s***.......

those @%#% suck. and are u gay? y the hell are they showing a pic of a penis in the beginning of the first vid?

those @%#% suck. and are u gay? y the hell are they showing a pic of a penis in the beginning of the first vid?

Its ok lil buddy, I understand that u are a 12 year old kid living in Minnesota with no knowledge about what good music is (thats obvious based on this thread).................

Thank you, now please stop breathing.

Not even close. Its probably my favorite Game album though. Not to mention, Nas's verse on 'Why You Hate the Game?"
smh.gif

Originally Posted by highlife32

Its ok lil buddy, I understand that u are a 12 year old kid living in Minnesota with no knowledge about what good music is (thats obvious based on this thread).................

I'll stop breathing once you post some vids that plays good music you lame.
See those vids you posted, they're *$%!$$* whack. That was probably your daddy rapping in the video, huh.
Your daddy needs to make money some way to feed your worthless $#! so its understandable. !*#!%.

See those vids you posted, they're *$%!$$* whack. That was probably your daddy rapping in the video, huh.
Your daddy needs to make money some way to feed your worthless $#! so its understandable. !*#!%.

The more u post, it becomes more apparent that u have no f****n clue what u are talking about.

Yuk & C-Bo have each sold twice as many records in their career as gayme, the only difference is they did it without Dre, 50, TV, or radio play. So if one of them was my daddy I would be a f****n millionaire right now.

indifferent.gif

SMH @ myself....Why the hell am I arguing with a 12 year old kid???

Peace out vato, next time do some homework(and im not talking about state capitols or whatever your 5th grade teacher gave you) before u start proclaiming garbage as "one of the best of all time"

The more u post, it becomes more apparent that u have no f****n clue what u are talking about.

Yuk & C-Bo have each sold twice as many records in their career as gayme, the only difference is they did it without Dre, 50, TV, or radio play. So if one of them was my daddy I would be a f****n millionaire right now.

indifferent.gif

Peace out vato, next time do some homework(and im not talking about state capitols or whatever your 5th grade teacher gave you) before u start proclaiming garbage as "one of the best of all time"

You gotta be %@%!+!! 10 years old. Can you %@%!+!! read? Literally. I specifically said im exaggerating calling Doctors Advocate one of the best hip-hop albums of all time smart %@%. IDC how many records your daddy sells. Hes whack.

indifferent.gif

^^^^^^^^^LMAO, T-mac lookin hella irritated

Probably the way the butt nuggets are lookin right now after gettin whooped by the old a** spurs

Back
Top Bottom