One of the best inventions ever!

Wow.
eek.gif

Question.

What if you walk or run throw mud or dirt. Or say someone writes with crayons on that canvas pair of shoes.. There is no way to CLEAN it persay, since water would just repeal. So it would stay dirty forever essentially? Am I missing something?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Question.

What if you walk or run throw mud or dirt. Or say someone writes with crayons on that canvas pair of shoes.. There is no way to CLEAN it persay, since water would just repeal. So it would stay dirty forever essentially? Am I missing something?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
we need answers!!!!

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Question.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
we need answers!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I can see pron stars buying this up, HEAVY.

superhydrophobic box? son 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

could single-handedly prevent pregnancies 
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
right?

superhydrophilic box 
devil.gif
yea, i was thinkin she wouldnt get wet at all if she put this in her, and a dry thang is no fun

I'll put this on my car, roof of the house, the dog, etc. THis is beyond amazing.

And FourReal WSHH has always been lurking on us and making their website gets hits bc of us. They're a grimey version of NT

Yall know the sneaker and ultra protectors sold at champs, footlockers, and footactions have the same affect on clothing as this product. Ive tested it with liquids but not chocolate syrup.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

I'll put this on my car, roof of the house, the dog, etc. THis is beyond amazing.

And FourReal WSHH has always been lurking on us and making their website gets hits bc of us. They're a grimey version of NT

so true cause i do remember some guy made a thread about the mortal kombat dance #%+$ the al the sudden next week or so its on wshh

How long would it remain effective though. Sucks if it last only a day. I'd use it on my windshield too.

Originally Posted by FourReal

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Carver

Put that between da cheeks.. never have to wipe again
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

im mad how wssh really be lurking around on niketalk cause they took op video and posted on their website

what makes you assume they didnt find the video on youtube just like the op did?

i mean it was at almost  half a million views before it was posted here

Back
Top Bottom