One of the biggest and most foolish L's I've ever taken. I need help guys.

Reaction score
Long story short, I just met this chick about a half hour ago. She was walking and I offered her a ride. We small talk for 5min. I talk her out of some jaw bone. We pull up to an abando. I tell her I bust fast standing up so we need to hop out. I keep milk crates in my trunk so I grab one of them and we go behind the house. She top me off something MEAN. I bust and we hop back in the whip. I drop her off and start to head home. I reach for my phone...gone. I look all around. I hit a u-turn and go back to where she was. She's gone. My phone is nowhere to be found. Now I know what happened. I undid my belt and zipper while getting dome. She worked my pipe with the right hand and used her left hand to ease my phone out of my case on my belt. The dome was so good that I wasn't paying attention. I know what street she stays on but not which house. Is there anything I can do to activate my GPS and track down my phone?! I literally can't believe this happened to me...

P.S. The phone is still on. I don't want to keep calling it and she turns it off but for the moment, it's on. And it's an Evo Shift so I have Android...

Some people need to pay for sexual favors

this was your time. Be glad you didn't get your whip jacked

L and a W leaves you neutral...... But I am curios as to what you said to get the jaw was it like "are you hungry?"

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Long story short, I just met this chick about a half hour ago. She was walking and I offered her a ride. We small talk for 5min. I talk her out of some jaw bone. We pull up to an abando. I tell her I bust fast standing up so we need to hop out. I keep milk crates in my trunk so I grab one of them and we go behind the house. She top me off something MEAN. I bust and we hop back in the whip. I drop her off and start to head home. I reach for my phone...gone. I look all around. I hit a u-turn and go back to where she was. She's gone. My phone is nowhere to be found. Now I know what happened. I undid my belt and zipper while getting dome. She worked my pipe with the right hand and used her left hand to ease my phone out of my case on my belt. The dome was so good that I wasn't paying attention. I know what street she stays on but not which house. Is there anything I can do to activate my GPS and track down my phone?! I literally can't believe this happened to me...
You're lucky she didn't set you up and have you even more messed up, robbed, car jacked, murdered. You're an idiot for picking up a random girl off the street.

I mean you talked to a girl for 5 minutes and go yourself a blowjob, did it not come to your mind that you were either gonna end up having aids, or dead in a ditch?

You need to up your standards man.

Originally Posted by megatron

You're lucky she didn't set you up and have you even more messed up, robbed, car jacked, murdered. You're an idiot for picking up a random girl off the street.

I mean you talked to a girl for 5 minutes and go yourself a blowjob, did it not come to your mind that you were either gonna end up having aids, or dead in a ditch?

Harsh but true.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Harsh but true.
I acknowledged that I made a foolish move in the title of this thread. Trust me, I get it.

And I found an app called Plan B. It's a GPS tracker that can be installed and used from my home PC. I'm trying to use it now...

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

No one's called Ducktales yet? Really?
Are you serious? It's 6am and you expect me to be making up stories? Sigh...

wump2e.jpg

OP gonna die

if not today from getting stabbed.... it will be in years because of aids

Go watch the movie In Time.

UPDATE - The address that the app gave me was a few houses down from the abando. I shot to mom dukes crib right quick and grabbed her phone. Went back to the abando and called my phone. There it was, in the snow. So far, no signs of water damage. I dipped back to the whip with my pants undone and it must've fell out of the holster since my belt was wide open and dangling.

And guys, I know the possible consequences of my actions. I'm actually coming off of almost half a decade of being a male 304. I have since slowed down DRAMATICALLY. This was my first slip up so far this year. I've known for years now that it's time to stop playing with fire but this just helped reassure me.

I got my phone, got some good dome, and learned a valuable lesson. Win-win
pimp.gif

But seriously, I won't get burned. I have a technique on dodging STDs. As crazy, ridiculous, and unbelievable as that may sound, I'm willing to believe it works since I had never been burnt while being a male %%+ and an avid #TEAMRAW supporter (the one time I got Chlamydia was when I was 18 y/o. I was engaged and I was faithful...but she wasn't).

Anywho fellas...goodnight.

mind-blown-nelson-barney-simpsons.jpg

That must of been one ugly desperate beast to do something like that and actually do it for free
laugh.gif

Doesn't a switch go off in your head that their might just be something wrong with that situation??...chick might have some STD or maybe setting you up to get robbed...ya dudes live by that YOLO mentality and come off extremely desperate for sex favors.

good to know you got your phone, fam.

no offense, but shouldn't you get tested or something at least, though?
nerd.gif

I find it hard to believe none of ya'll have gotten day 1 mop from a chick before. Have any of ya'll ever taken a girl home from the bar/club? What do ya'll do with them, have Bible Study? It's definitely a risk, however, sex is a risk in general if you're not married. I've always preyed on ugly/fat chicks. It's almost guaranteed dome right away. Been doing this since '07.And to the guy who asked about the test, I always get tested (every month/other month to be exact). I just got tested last week so I'll go back in March. But I know I don't have anything. I have a honest to God secret of avoiding STD's while still being heavily sexual active.

You prey on fat/ugly chicks??...chill fam, you are desperate and wreckless.

I personally never took a girl home after the club or picked up any random chick in the street...I never shot for the stars but I do have some standards, I think we all should, I rather beat my meat than stick it in something I'm not remotely attracted to.

I find it hard to believe none of ya'll have gotten day 1 mop from a chick before. Have any of ya'll ever taken a girl home from the bar/club? What do ya'll do with them, have Bible Study? It's definitely a risk, however, sex is a risk in general if you're not married. I've always preyed on ugly/fat chicks. It's almost guaranteed dome right away. Been doing this since '07.And to the guy who asked about the test, I always get tested (every month/other month to be exact). I just got tested last week so I'll go back in March. But I know I don't have anything. I have a honest to God secret of avoiding STD's while still being heavily sexual active.
tumblr_lm1mahYozc1qg945w.gif
This guy kept it too real

Originally Posted by ksteezy

That must of been one ugly desperate beast to do something like that and actually do it for free
laugh.gif

Doesn't a switch go off in your head that their might just be something wrong with that situation??...chick might have some STD or maybe setting you up to get robbed...ya dudes live by that YOLO mentality and come off extremely desperate for sex favors.
How do you figure?
I know he said he preys on ugly girls but you mentioned this before he said that. 

So attractive girls don't give head on the first few hours of contact? 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom