One of the biggest and most foolish L's I've ever taken. I need help guys.

Ok I'll take the bait....chances you'll find an attractive girl walking alone at night, take you up on the offer of a ride and then bop you off in a dark alley and then just go about her business are slim to none, unless is a prostitute in which case you are paying for a service, why you acting like what I said is not true...you got dimes around your way giving head to random strangers on milk crates in an alley at 10 below for free?...cereal?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Ok I'll take the bait....chances you'll find an attractive girl walking alone at night, take you up on the offer of a ride and then bop you off in a dark alley and then just go about her business are slim to none, unless is a prostitute in which case you are paying for a service, why you acting like what I said is not true...you got dimes around your way giving head to random strangers on milk crates in an alley at 10 below for free?...cereal?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Long story short, I just met this chick about a half hour ago. She was walking and I offered her a ride. We small talk for 5min. I talk her out of some jaw bone. We pull up to an abando. I tell her I bust fast standing up so we need to hop out. I keep milk crates in my trunk so I grab one of them and we go behind the house. She top me off something MEAN. I bust and we hop back in the whip. I drop her off and start to head home. I reach for my phone...gone. I look all around. I hit a u-turn and go back to where she was. She's gone. My phone is nowhere to be found. Now I know what happened. I undid my belt and zipper while getting dome. She worked my pipe with the right hand and used her left hand to ease my phone out of my case on my belt. The dome was so good that I wasn't paying attention. I know what street she stays on but not which house. Is there anything I can do to activate my GPS and track down my phone?! I literally can't believe this happened to me...
Your a john and shes a prostitute 

Originally Posted by TheSkinz

I tell her I bust fast standing up so we need to hop out. I keep milk crates in my trunk so I grab one of them and we go behind the house.

Wait so you keep milk crates in your trunk for situations like this?
eyes.gif
Why are you rolling your eyes as if you don't believe me? I always get head outside, especially in the summer. I keep 2 milk crates in the back. I also keep a pillow for girls who prefer to kneel or if I'm getting a double BJ. I also keep baby wipes and a ton of Chipotle napkins to clean up afterwards. I have a whole survivor's kit.

21oy0d3.jpg

^I know it's junky back there.

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Virgins smh...Good way to get the head off the dribble OP
Thank you sir. I'm glad someone understands. I literally can't believe some of the stuff I read on here. So now the name of the game is meeting a girl, spend time with her and get to know her, catch feelings for her THEN get head? Since when have males been the ones to take it slow? I'm sorry but if she's ugly, she's got a day (a week MAX) to put out before she's chalked. And I know I'm arguing something stupid but that's just the way it is. Do ya'll know how many artists/athletes have one night stands?

Originally Posted by bkmac

So OP, did it burn when you peed for the first time this morning?
indifferent.gif
  There isn't one single STD that will have your pee burning after being exposed to it 10 hours earlier. SMH...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

You prey on fat/ugly chicks??...chill fam, you are desperate and wreckless.

I personally never took a girl home after the club or picked up any random chick in the street...I never shot for the stars but I do have some standards, I think we all should, I rather beat my meat than stick it in something I'm not remotely attracted to.
Wreckless? Perhaps. Desperate? Nah, not really. I mess with both attractive and ugly females. Most attractive females won't give you head behind a dumpster or in a car or something like that. Ugly/Fat chicks are the go to girls when nothing else falls through. Call an attractive girl on some super late night crap, you're liable to get chewed. Ugly/Fat girls are happy to get that 3am call and will dome you up and let you leave w/o making you spend time with them or anything.

Real talk ksteezy, if I'm driving at 4am down a street and on the left is an attractive young lady who's conservatively dressed and on the right is an ugly looking thick chick who look like she just left the club, I'm offering the ugly chick a ride first. I KNOW she'll put out immediately. Ignorant? Maybe. But at 4am I'm trying to get that quick load off. There are definitely some attractive girls who put out fast but I don't have time to try and guess which ones. The majority of ugly/fat chicks can be talked into immediate action within an hour of knowing them.

You should see the girls I talk to on POF
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. I only go for the ugly/fat chicks OR the girls who are posing with their tongue rings out.

You should see the girls I talk to on POF
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. I only go for the ugly/fat chicks OR the girls who are posing with their tongue rings out.
Why? How is that worth it?

At least dude keeping it real. Y'all know y'all done hit some ugly chicks and kept quiet. I done hit a few, and he's right its hella easy. Vagina is vagina. Pretty vagina feels no different than ugly vagina. I wouldn't gal no ugly-ducking tho

You bust quicker standing up? I can't bust period if I'm on my feet idk why.

and I'm with you when it comes to preying on fat chicks, though for me she gotta have a cute face. If she overweight day one top is ALWAYS within your grasp.

OP you know your a sex addict right?
Im serious 

That kit in the back of your car is
laugh.gif
please tell me you have jumper cables and a spare tire at least.

P.S. The phone is still on. I don't want to keep calling it and she turns it off but for the moment, it's on. And it's an Evo Shift so I have Android...
AirForce1King wrote:
UPDATE - The address that the app gave me was a few houses down from the abando. I shot to mom dukes crib right quick and grabbed her phone. Went back to the abando and called my phone. There it was, in the snow. So far, no signs of water damage. I dipped back to the whip with my pants undone and it must've fell out of the holster since my belt was wide open and dangling.

This conclusion was reached immed...

Originally Posted by Yeah

OP is keeping it extra real.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Respect
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

word...better than these virgin NTers talking bout they only smash 10s and above

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

At least dude keeping it real. Y'all know y'all done hit some ugly chicks and kept quiet. I done hit a few, and he's right its hella easy. Vagina is vagina. Pretty vagina feels no different than ugly vagina. I wouldn't gal no ugly-ducking tho

i mean..imo nothing wrong with hitting an "ugly" chick......just try not to make it a habit. to keep it 100 the best sex and best head i ever got was with a chick i would NEVER be spotted with in public.

"ugly" girls know they dont have it as well as their prettier counterparts. so they often go above and beyond the call of duty to please
laugh.gif

im not saying just try to smash 5s and under BUT after the club at theres nothing wrong with looking both ways 1st then approaching the "ugly" girl with the firm C's and fatty

Glad you found your phone...

Be careful next time you're cruising for hookers.

Originally Posted by Yeah

OP is keeping it extra real.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Respect
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Exactly.  Dudes always wanna call duck tales and catch people but when a dude completely honest with us and himself NT gets mad.  He even provided a pic of his crates
laugh.gif

My dude is wild boy but he has my respect. 
pimp.gif

But seriously, I won't get burned. I have a technique on dodging STDs. As crazy, ridiculous, and unbelievable as that may sound, I'm willing to believe it works since I had never been burnt while being a male %%+ and an avid #TEAMRAW supporter (the one time I got Chlamydia was when I was 18 y/o. I was engaged and I was faithful...but she wasn't).

I acknowledged that I made a foolish move in the title of this thread. Trust me, I get it.
No, you don't.

Back
Top Bottom