One of the Biggest Rivalries in Sports History vol. Pakistan vs. India

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...Pakistan_cricket_rivalry
Any cricket fans here? The ICC World Cup is going on right now and Pakistan and India have made the semifinals. Even if you haven't ever seen a game, this is when all the hometown pride comes out (you've most likely noticed on your brown friends' fb statuses). Who do you think is going to make it to the final? My pick... Pakistan Zindabad.
130390.jpg

130417.jpg

130408.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...Pakistan_cricket_rivalry
Any cricket fans here? The ICC World Cup is going on right now and Pakistan and India have made the semifinals. Even if you haven't ever seen a game, this is when all the hometown pride comes out (you've most likely noticed on your brown friends' fb statuses). Who do you think is going to make it to the final? My pick... Pakistan Zindabad.
130390.jpg

130417.jpg

130408.jpg

Watched a few games. My grandfather used to play professionally but I can't get into it. You need endurance to watch these games.

Watched a few games. My grandfather used to play professionally but I can't get into it. You need endurance to watch these games.

I've been watching. Looking forward to the India/Pakistan match up. I predict Pakistan bowls well, and successfully chases a middling run mark by India. They advance to the final where they win it against Sri Lanka. Afridi
pimp.gif

Epic collapse by S. Africa against New Zealand this morning.
laugh.gif

I've been watching. Looking forward to the India/Pakistan match up. I predict Pakistan bowls well, and successfully chases a middling run mark by India. They advance to the final where they win it against Sri Lanka. Afridi
pimp.gif

Epic collapse by S. Africa against New Zealand this morning.
laugh.gif

Pakistan bout to wreck on them boys....more than a sports rivalry, countries will be going h.a.m over this one

Pakistan bout to wreck on them boys....more than a sports rivalry, countries will be going h.a.m over this one

One of my best friends is Indian and used to live there, told me the rivalry is intense and unlike most you'll ever see. I tried to watch some rugby from ESPN on my Xbox but coudnt really get into it. Need to learn the rules a little better I think.

One of my best friends is Indian and used to live there, told me the rivalry is intense and unlike most you'll ever see. I tried to watch some rugby from ESPN on my Xbox but coudnt really get into it. Need to learn the rules a little better I think.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

lol

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

lol

Originally Posted by jayt206

que?

i thought we talkin bout cricket here?

Originally Posted by jayt206

que?

i thought we talkin bout cricket here?

Back
Top Bottom