One of the greatest Freestyle of all time Appreciation..Banks

http://www.youtube.com/v/7QxYmgCXxI...xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/7QxYmgCXxI...xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
what once was

pimp.gif

HFM2 is gonna be a classic.

Remember where ya heard it 1st.

Spoiler [+]
No, Seriously.

pimp.gif

HFM2 is gonna be a classic.

Remember where ya heard it 1st.

Spoiler [+]
No, Seriously.

[h2]Video: Lloyd Banks on The Round Table Show[/h2]
Banks talks HFM vs. HFM2, reality check with his Rotten Apple sophomore, the pressure he faces this time around, and reminisces about his first show with 50 Cent when Banks was just 12 years old.

Banks talks wordplay, why Rick Ross wasn’t as affected by G-Unit as Ja Rule was, says he never had a girlfriend and that he’s had a threesome with a mother & daughter.

Banks plays “Smash Or Pass

[h2]Video: Lloyd Banks on The Round Table Show[/h2]
Banks talks HFM vs. HFM2, reality check with his Rotten Apple sophomore, the pressure he faces this time around, and reminisces about his first show with 50 Cent when Banks was just 12 years old.

Banks talks wordplay, why Rick Ross wasn’t as affected by G-Unit as Ja Rule was, says he never had a girlfriend and that he’s had a threesome with a mother & daughter.

Banks plays “Smash Or Pass

Banks has declined compared to when he came out (but not as much as some people swear he has).... Rotten Apple wasn't bad (was no H.F.M. but had some good music)... And since 2008 he has released a bunch of really good material from mixtapes... He killed a lot of verses on T.O.S. (another underrated album)... Been doing big things for H.F.M.2 (I think it will flop because they didn't capitalize on time, although I think it will be a good album) and has been killing freestyles on radio lately..

I attribute a lot of the he fell off and is washed up talk because for some reason for people it became cool to dislike G-Unit and they ran into an inevitable brick wall... Except for Yayo no one care what he does.

Banks has declined compared to when he came out (but not as much as some people swear he has).... Rotten Apple wasn't bad (was no H.F.M. but had some good music)... And since 2008 he has released a bunch of really good material from mixtapes... He killed a lot of verses on T.O.S. (another underrated album)... Been doing big things for H.F.M.2 (I think it will flop because they didn't capitalize on time, although I think it will be a good album) and has been killing freestyles on radio lately..

I attribute a lot of the he fell off and is washed up talk because for some reason for people it became cool to dislike G-Unit and they ran into an inevitable brick wall... Except for Yayo no one care what he does.

Back
Top Bottom