One of the most blatantly racist things I've seen on TV Vol. SMDH

i think theres people in 2011 that walk around with the "come @ me racist" attitude too much

theres a 10 minute wait to get a table? "man this place is racist"

10$ for a beer at a ball game "the teams owner is racist!"

us "minorities" need to realize that its 2011 and we are now the "majorities"

Originally Posted by Kurt Wagner

Wow, sometimes I think NT wouldn't know racism even if it slapped them dead across the face.

We (Black people) get mad at dudes like Tyler Perry, but excuse dudes like Tosh. And what Tosh is doing is so much worse
30t6p3b.gif

I'm with you OP, I pretty much agree with you on all points
TIRE SCREEEEEEEECH
Tosh is worse than TYLER PERRY??? Do you even know what racist means?

Wow, sometimes I think NT wouldn't know racism even if it slapped them dead across the face.

We (Black people) get mad at dudes like Tyler Perry, but excuse dudes like Tosh. And what Tosh is doing is so much worse
30t6p3b.gif

TIRE SCREEEEEEEECH
Tosh is worse than TYLER PERRY??? Do you even know what racist means?

I dont see it as racist. Its just good comedy. Countless black entertainers walk the whole racial thing and it could be reversed. Some black folks are just so sensitive so I can see why this is an issue. Its hella funny to me. Before watching the video I was gearing up for something worse though

I dont see it as racist. Its just good comedy. Countless black entertainers walk the whole racial thing and it could be reversed. Some black folks are just so sensitive so I can see why this is an issue. Its hella funny to me. Before watching the video I was gearing up for something worse though

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

let's be real that type of comedy is very prevalent amongst black comedians

Every time i see a black comedian standup routine it's always based on talking @#@# about white people down to the way they talk, behave, eat, enjoy themselves, etc. Every aspect of life you can think of, black comedians will talk @#$% on when it comes to white people. They talk the same @#$% about their own race too though, which makes their standup a comedy instead of a racist rant. Tosh does the same thing, I've seen plenty of episodes where he makes fun of white people...he goes in on EVERY race

Every time i see a black comedian standup routine it's always based on talking @#@# about white people down to the way they talk, behave, eat, enjoy themselves, etc. Every aspect of life you can think of, black comedians will talk @#$% on when it comes to white people. They talk the same @#$% about their own race too though, which makes their standup a comedy instead of a racist rant. Tosh does the same thing, I've seen plenty of episodes where he makes fun of white people...he goes in on EVERY race

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Yea dude doesn't give a @$## I think the problem is when there's a segment about black people, people expect him to go a little easier and more PC which he doesn't
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Yea dude doesn't give a @$## I think the problem is when there's a segment about black people, people expect him to go a little easier and more PC which he doesn't
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Tosh.O has had skits THAT were WAY more racist
laugh.gif

And the funny thing is no one is safe
laugh.gif

cant embed but this is totally legit.

plus what makes it not racist is that he asked if it is racist.

so even if it is, he didnt know, and he can take it back. 

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Tosh.O has had skits THAT were WAY more racist
laugh.gif

And the funny thing is no one is safe
laugh.gif

cant embed but this is totally legit.

plus what makes it not racist is that he asked if it is racist.

so even if it is, he didnt know, and he can take it back. 

Originally Posted by spacerace

30t6p3b.gif

and by dudes like tosh, i hope you're including people like Chappelle, Chris Rock, Martin Lawrence, Jamie Foxx, etc...who have participated/done similar skits that are on the same level or even worse than this one tosh skit. 

THIS.

People bow down at the altar of Chappelle, but a lot of his skits were a lot worse.

Originally Posted by spacerace

30t6p3b.gif

and by dudes like tosh, i hope you're including people like Chappelle, Chris Rock, Martin Lawrence, Jamie Foxx, etc...who have participated/done similar skits that are on the same level or even worse than this one tosh skit. 

THIS.

People bow down at the altar of Chappelle, but a lot of his skits were a lot worse.

That's funny and not racist. The slang was a little out dated but I can see brothers saying stuff like that. SMH at people looking to be offended. This is what comedy central does and Tosh kills all races.

That's funny and not racist. The slang was a little out dated but I can see brothers saying stuff like that. SMH at people looking to be offended. This is what comedy central does and Tosh kills all races.

from what i have experienced. blacks either are the most racist people around or the least racist people. usually the ones who play the race cards are the actual racists. (though obviously a few whites/blacks/browns do treat people different because of skin color.) but in my group of friends we all poke fun at each other randomly during times and don't think twice. and thats how it should be. every culture is different and have ways they do things that look weird in other cultures eyes. but thats what makes each culture so amazing

from what i have experienced. blacks either are the most racist people around or the least racist people. usually the ones who play the race cards are the actual racists. (though obviously a few whites/blacks/browns do treat people different because of skin color.) but in my group of friends we all poke fun at each other randomly during times and don't think twice. and thats how it should be. every culture is different and have ways they do things that look weird in other cultures eyes. but thats what makes each culture so amazing

Back
Top Bottom