laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some (man) should put her in her place.

Woman gotta understand it's a man's world. Deal with it. Don't be bashful.

Wow. What a lame *#$.
laugh.gif
Why is he so fat?

Normally I don't think that celebs owe fans anything but he coulda ignored her entirely. That whole thing was very immature of him. He clearlydidn't have to use the toilet that bad. I mean, yeah...you're tough for getting big with some random British girl. Oooh. Watch out. Man, please.
eyes.gif

That cocky irrelevant fool is lucky somebody wanted a pic. Clearly, ain't nobody over here in the States approaching his ugly behind for a photo. Whycouldn't he just have gotten on the bus? He heard her call him ignorant but he didn't hear her ask for a pic?

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Wow. What a lame *#$.
laugh.gif
Why is he so fat?

Normally I don't think that celebs owe fans anything but he coulda ignored her entirely. That whole thing was very immature of him. He clearly didn't have to use the toilet that bad. I mean, yeah...you're tough for getting big with some random British girl. Oooh. Watch out. Man, please.
eyes.gif

That cocky irrelevant fool is lucky somebody wanted a pic. Clearly, ain't nobody over here in the States approaching his ugly behind for a photo. Why couldn't he just have gotten on the bus? He heard her call him ignorant but he didn't hear her ask for a pic?
redir

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Wow. What a lame *#$.
laugh.gif
Why is he so fat?

Normally I don't think that celebs owe fans anything but he coulda ignored her entirely. That whole thing was very immature of him. He clearly didn't have to use the toilet that bad. I mean, yeah...you're tough for getting big with some random British girl. Oooh. Watch out. Man, please.
eyes.gif

That cocky irrelevant fool is lucky somebody wanted a pic. Clearly, ain't nobody over here in the States approaching his ugly behind for a photo. Why couldn't he just have gotten on the bus? He heard her call him ignorant but he didn't hear her ask for a pic?

Well you shouldn't have called him ignorant in the first place then
I couldn't bloody help it!

Wow. What a lame *#$.
laugh.gif
Why is he so fat?

eyes.gif

Well you shouldn't have called him ignorant in the first place then

Good Job Busta... I love it when rappers/celebs step down to the medias level. Bet she didn't expect for him to come at her like that. She deserved it andgot put into check.
smile.gif

laugh.gif
@ typing up more than one sentence salty at Busta.

Busta kept it real who knows how many times he and other famous ppl have to deal with shhh like that.

The use of the word ignorant was completely unnecessary and misused too

Back
Top Bottom