Online Daters Say a Good Credit Score is More Attractive Than a Fancy Car

It should be. Who wants to wife a chick with a mountain of credit card and student loan debt on top of poor credit? Your spouse's poor credit can ruin all of your plans.

It should be. Who wants to wife a chick with a mountain of credit card and student loan debt on top of poor credit? Your spouse's poor credit can ruin all of your plans.
LoL my b.m credit literally was in the 300s when we bought her car 2 months ago and I know she been late on a few of those payments so no telling how low it is now. If I'm an establishment I'm requiring ID and verification before I even accept ca$h from such a person

And yea it's important. In hindsight, I wish I had used that filter and sorted by income or at least education level which decently correlates to earning, ambition, and potential obviously with exceptions. Everyone doesn't fill the income category out but for those who did, you can use the dropdown to search only them. Add an approximate credit score radio button. Hell, team with Credit Karma to actually have their real one on there so chics don't try to front to kick it and get pregnant early. You can make it so it doesn't disclose it for privacy sake but has ranges and maybe you just know her credit is in yellow range 600-650.

Since I been back out here, I brings up finances though at least latently (what do you do for a living is basically asking someone how much they make if we're 100 about it). Not that it matters since I just been pumping and dumping, but when I find the settle down, I need her to at least make half of what I do and have the ambition to do better and have her life in a state of stability, financially and otherwise.
Whatever is the lowest number. That's me lol

Damn bro, what happened? Student loan debt?

Anyways, 399 is in the bottom 5% so make a free creditkarma.com and look it up. It's important to know, it can even prevent you from getting a job in many cases. Dispute everything, even entries you know are legit.

it should even matter. im not buying a ***** i met off the internet ****

nah.

giphy.gif

Lies

What do you see first?

And it's not like you're asking credit score the first date.

That doesn't even come in to play unless you're serious and thinking about marriage.

800+ is stressful... not trying to go back to that because the associated debt probably contributed to my diagnosis as pre-hypertensive (which occurred during my debt adventure)

That's why its so many single miserable people out here....people wanna find love, but looking
at the wrong stuff. Credit and fancy cars don't have anything to do with love.

That's why its so many single miserable people out here....people wanna find love, but looking
at the wrong stuff. Credit and fancy cars don't have anything to do with love.

This is facts.

It'll definitely hinder the hell out of it though.

You can be the flyest dude in the world to your SO, but if your credit couldnt get you a loan for a snickers bar and you have no bread to put a roof over your head and food on your plate, doubt that relationship has any real longevity.

#Team800+ checking in:pimp:

tumblr_ont2d2OzOU1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Im almost there papi, the promiseland :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom