Online Midnight Release

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

Yea no club for me Friday night lol... Gotta make sure I wake up to grab them.

If you were hardcore, you could party all night , grab breakfast then go straight to the store an line up
wink.gif

LMAO.. believe me I thought of doing that too. IHOP has been my "drunk food after the club" choice many a night lol.

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

Yea no club for me Friday night lol... Gotta make sure I wake up to grab them.

If you were hardcore, you could party all night , grab breakfast then go straight to the store an line up
wink.gif

LMAO.. believe me I thought of doing that too. IHOP has been my "drunk food after the club" choice many a night lol.

The "shoe game" isn't what it use to be 8 years ago.

You'll have no problem getting the playoffs the day of...maybe even through the weekend.

The "shoe game" isn't what it use to be 8 years ago.

You'll have no problem getting the playoffs the day of...maybe even through the weekend.

IMO any OG colorway will sell out quickly and u may not get em at the mall the morning of release day

to answer ur original question and i suspect some of these guys on NT don't wanna tell u, eastbay starts sellin at midnight EST/9pm PST. the other sites like nike.com and finishline, release time actually vary but most often they release at midnight PST.

other sites like citysole, uptempoair and pickyourshoes already have these out but u gotta pay extra to get em. actually uptempoair has em for $199 free shippin n no tax. retail for these is $160 so if u buy at the mall it'll cost u around $175. if u order online at nike.com u might get free shippin so about $175. if ur lucky eastbay is the best deal, $160 plus shipping ($
glasses.gif
so $168, no tax. but to get em on eastbay is hard and can be a pain. for $25 more i'd go with uptempoair. no waiting in line, no calling and worrying about not getting them...but thats my opinion

good luck

IMO any OG colorway will sell out quickly and u may not get em at the mall the morning of release day

to answer ur original question and i suspect some of these guys on NT don't wanna tell u, eastbay starts sellin at midnight EST/9pm PST. the other sites like nike.com and finishline, release time actually vary but most often they release at midnight PST.

other sites like citysole, uptempoair and pickyourshoes already have these out but u gotta pay extra to get em. actually uptempoair has em for $199 free shippin n no tax. retail for these is $160 so if u buy at the mall it'll cost u around $175. if u order online at nike.com u might get free shippin so about $175. if ur lucky eastbay is the best deal, $160 plus shipping ($
glasses.gif
so $168, no tax. but to get em on eastbay is hard and can be a pain. for $25 more i'd go with uptempoair. no waiting in line, no calling and worrying about not getting them...but thats my opinion

good luck

In my area, the white and red XIII jumped off shelves pretty fast.. playoff XIII? Hmmmmmmmm.......
pimp.gif

In my area, the white and red XIII jumped off shelves pretty fast.. playoff XIII? Hmmmmmmmm.......
pimp.gif

I grabbin 2 off swoosh, but everyone keeps saying this is gonna be an easy cop. Dont mess around and sleep on them b/c you might not get a pair
wink.gif

I grabbin 2 off swoosh, but everyone keeps saying this is gonna be an easy cop. Dont mess around and sleep on them b/c you might not get a pair
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom