Online Retailer Questions

My question is would I be able to get the Charity 6's or Spacejams online for the retail price when they release, because I am In a small city right nowand I'm 110% they wont drop here.

Yes.

NDC (nike.com) for the VIs....

Space Jams, probably Eastbay, Finishline, Footlocker, Champs, and Nike.com

Gotcha. So when they release I should be on the website and ready to order pretty fast right before they sell out?

Originally Posted by otakutrevan

Gotcha. So when they release I should be on the website and ready to order pretty fast right before they sell out?

yeeeeup...

Originally Posted by MrWavez

yeeeeup...
That and a combination of luck. I ordered the DB 1's last year and got up at 5 EST and they got on NDC at 6 EST. Ordered them and a week laterthey canceled my order. I was
mad.gif
. But they did send me a $25 gift cardwhich was
smokin.gif

Do they websites say when they are gonna put the shoes up. I wanna be like quick draw mcgraw with the mouse, lol

Do they websites say when they are gonna put the shoes up. I wanna be like quick draw mcgraw with the mouse, lol
do an online chat with cust. service and ask them when their site updates for the DB 6

^^ Yea... But Cust. Service sometimes is not too reliable. If u really want them I would get on at midnight and stay up all night. I did that for the 11/12package because it was snowing and didn't want to camp out and still didn't cop. Its all about luck... So Good luck meng

Back
Top Bottom