OnLive: The cloud gaming service

Does anyone with an iPhone or Android use this app? It'd be cool to pass the time playing video games on my phone that are worthwhile while at work or in class.
Batman Arkham City was apparently just added, and this looks promising not having to have a 360 or PS3.

make sure that wherever you plan on using onlive has a fast internet connection (3Mb/s>>>)  

looks decent on android. Being able to play on your pc or their set top box at home and then resuming game play when your away from home seems so
pimp.gif

I was just reading about this last week.  Seems pretty cool but game selection is still limited it seems.  I am surprised no one else has mentioned it earlier.

how's the ping on the service?

that's the true online game killer. bad ping = bad experience.

I've seen it mentioned on here before.
Onlive has been around for a while now although i think most people aren't ready to adopt the idea of cloud gaming yet, especially since not everybody has an internet connection that can handle Onlive and you cannot play any of your games if your internet connection goes out.

If Apple hasn't off on it already it'll pick up steam especially if they get some bigger game titles.

The idea is definitely one of those why didnt i think of that type of business. Could be promising.

according to the onlive forums it doesn't look the iOS app is expected to be released until Jan/Feb 2012 the earliest 
ohwell.gif

& games made by 2k games cannot be played on mobile devices apparently (link).

The probkem is the selection of.games. Theydont haave too multi games. No call of dutu and the.such. Its great otherwise

This system is so awesome!

Too bad I can't buy anything from Finland, but I can trial the games as much as I like.. So I've been playing Homefront trials for like 3 days now :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom