Only in ATL will u see a skripper w/ a fake leg

ncyzvr.gif

someone come through with that Tiger Woods fist pump .gif

Now I am extra amped that this year's annual conference for my industry is going to be in the ATL. Anyone know what club this chick works at?

Getting to see 1 legged bionic stripper on the company dime FTW

I commend this woman for keeping her hustle despite loosing her leg.....
pimp.gif

Theres a lot of people making jokes but if the $@+@ happened to you what the hell would you do to eat?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Now I am extra amped that this year's annual conference for my industry is going to be in the ATL. Anyone know what club this chick works at?

pimp.gif
we need to talk

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

more info please, dead serious

Originally Posted by iBlink

There's a stripper in Augusta, Ga. with a fake leg also... I'm supposed to be going to see her too. Heard she's bad...
[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]who are you mayne ... Augusta aint but so big ... ?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]from my understanding this IS the girl from Fantasy's. I heard she moved and isstripping @ Body Tap now ...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]They say she was the best one in there and had a real pretty face. I never got the chanceto see her.[/color]

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

eek.gif
How did he get a camera in there anyway?
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]now that I look @ the video it looks like Fantasy's in Augusta. If sothat **** is run down like hell anyways. There isn't a no camera phone policy like most real strip clubs.[/color]

Originally Posted by ikari XD

eek.gif
that leg scared the hell outta me.

son you def. aint lying, when they zoomed in on her shaking that leg it reminded me of some cloverfield type +#$$ like trying to catch bigfoot in the backroundtype $*+, that vid def. gave me the creeps

Back
Top Bottom