Only thing better than Lupe, is Lupe live

mad.gif
I really wanted to go. Ghostface at Emo's was awesome, I was reallylooking forward to seeing Lupe.

Wish I could have gone.

Yeah last night at the Dallas show at the house of blues was off the hook.. lupe is the truth and to all u people doubting yall need to dumb it downdummy's

my god.... last night was awesome.. I was lucky enough to catch the show at the House of Blues here in Dallas, and lemme tell you, it was truly the best. Heperformed most of F&L then came back with songs from The Cool. I was approx. 2 people away from the stage so I got a really good view of it... Lupe was hisnormal self goin wild all across the damn stage..haha.... It was definetely more than I expected, appreciated....

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
Im so mad Ima actually laughing. All the homies from houstonwent for a 2hr drive to lamar street in Austin to go see him. Got the pics today smmfh for passing didn't think he would perform for 2hrs def worth it. Hopefully he does a show here, atleast that's what he told my friends.

As for tical You're the biggest bag of douche on nt, If I ever see you in my town you will surely get a Van Damme roundhouse to the mouth.

Back
Top Bottom