Open Condom Star Vol. I Don't Know What He's Saying P.S. Vol. Too Much Swag

you a starcraft fan Chaose57? that's where your gif comes from.
Gettin real Korean in here now!
laugh.gif
seeing day9 there and since condom star is still new I;m guessing that's from red bull LAN which is right now. I play every day.

That song by SHINee that ATLien posted was hot. But i have a question, might be stupid. But why is it that in some/a lot of those kpop songs , they speak English in certain parts? Is it to try and also appeal to the western masses too?

4 minutes and 13 seconds of LOL DIDNT READ .gif gold... someone get on this asap...

EDIT
3:58-4:03 DO IT

Last edited:
That song by SHINee that ATLien posted was hot. But i have a question, might be stupid. But why is it that in some/a lot of those kpop songs , they speak English in certain parts? Is it to try and also appeal to the western masses too?
a lot of countries for the most part speak are able to speak english even though their main language is whatever. I guess in a way that's like saying Cali speaks english when we know damn well a good % know spanish. Kpop and Jpop are by far the best pop music in the world so reaching out to us is not a main objective
laugh.gif
. 1 boy group outsold Nsync 5fold in record sales. English is actually a dumb language, we'll made up words over the past 50 years
laugh.gif
. for the Korean language in this case they have the word "pretty" but we've made up "sexy" to go beyond that. they'd rather use ours. best way for me to put it i guess

Back
Top Bottom