open sketch thread

a quickie...

2s7zwoj.jpg

No idea is original...It is never what you do, but how it is done

499q3km.jpg

tried putting some colors into the intial rendering. Inspired by original H2K4.
sig is overrated. At least until i come up with something good

Jay I commented on KG. On the markers and stuff, just gotta practice:D. But its a lot of work, at least there are people to learn from on this board. Tokes nice sketch. A question did you touch that with photoshop? Could be a Team MAc.
No bird soars to high as long as it soars with its own wings.

^thx for advice. BTW, you are Wayne, right?

^ oh.. you weren't Wayne! my apology, Johnny.

Someone please comment my sketches posted in a seperate topic , the one sayinPierce, Kevin Martin etc sketches....

about TheGGGame's pics.....i can't believe people said my shoe shape is off and didn't mention anything about his pics...oh well, he tried his best...

ps. if ur gonna name a shoe the "Air Jordan XX3" at least make it decent looking....it looks like a 39.99 nike you find at a discount table imo
New To Nike Talk, Not To Shoes....

I Wear My Own Clothes Like Sean Puffy Combs!!! "DimEnsionZ"

Tokes, those kinda look like the Team Mac 2. I like the rugged art style.
And, I'm fresher than your produce.

KennyThaGreat- You might wanna stop digging a hole...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Kenny yeah listen to Arrf man dont start that kind of stuff. Everyone tries there best! Hinrich I'd say good start man. NIce ideas simple shoes. like that. Shape still needs a bit of work but seems ok. MAybe try usin some markers instead of I'd guess you used pencil crayons, right? Keep it up! Chrisl always good to see some new work. Man yu got real good ideas in there. But you're shape is way wrong and it would eb important to get the shape right. Its kinda like bball, cant learn to shoot 3s without practicin a lay up. Try sketchin shoes that you have at home. Or go to a Footlocker and just study the shape of em. Real nice ideas though, plus if you get some colour those will be some really hot sneakers. Keep up the work!

^^^^No doght on that. But man dont start up on everyone in sneaker art on pretty much your first post.... An d well personally I post here to hear negatives and not the good things.

sneaker07.jpg

It's been a good long while since I have posted on niketalk. I was waiting for my girlfriend to call and checked out this side of niketown while i'm waiting for her.

This is an old sketch i did a while back. I wanted to contribute something. I'm all late I guess but man some of the stuff being displayed here is straight heat!

I didn't really get a chance to see everyone's stuff but Tokes, and Archeever, always a pleasure looking at your work.

Be well!
"tear away the sheets you breathe from coma.
open to the curse we live to sever,
and portray a life to close the portals to the ones bent on betrayal." Breath From Coma by Hopesfall

izakura, those look pretty cool. Simple but too underdone.

Here's the direction I'm going for the Lexus LF-A theme. It's a puma clyde nu' retro with a large metal mesh vent, taken from the back of the car. The Puma logo is shapped and molded to provide good lateral support and to resemble the sharp curved thing near the back of the car. Cell cushioning, exhaust tip eyelets...
2mh8rrn.jpg

lfa-2.jpg

here are some sketches I thought I'd post since i seen some other people posting sketches that didn't deal with shoes...although...i'm thinking about customizing a pair with the "One Mic" picture (that i never finished) and a pair with the "R" on them...good or bad idea? let me know...

pacsx5.jpg

img1223rx9.jpg

img1534ri2.jpg

img0070sv0.jpg

Celtics, I told you what I think on KG. Stetz, really good job but the one with the pencil is really really cool. Good job!

^^ hahaha those look NOTHING like hyperflights..have u ever seen a hyperflight before?
** Not new...just a new SN **

DOLLAMAN11

Back
Top Bottom