pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for helping me out man....would've taken me AGES to come up with a hot design like that.

By the way, what program did you use to make that? Can I use it on my mac?

Paint bro... just did it in paint! Dont remind me about your Mac Book Pro
mad.gif

Originally Posted by The23Game

Originally Posted by ak47celtics

theconditioner: Thanks very much! Yes, I'm Ben. I'll give designing a shoe after those masks a shot...you'll have to give me some time though, since I've got some other things I'm working on, but I'll get it up here at some point.

Ben is one busy dude, so im gonna help him out..

Heres your design Bro..

I call it JordanXgothX8 Fusion!! Enjoy it!

Tech: All the support of the AJ8 and the Style of traditional Creepers accented just for that Goth / Emo kid in you!!
pimp.gif

eek.gif

I almost laughed! But nice effort?

theconditioner: Here is the sketch you requested. I'm on vacation now and can't scan it, so I used a cell phone to take a picture. Sorry for the poorquality....the marker job looks a little muddy so I might do another one when I get back home.

Originally Posted by archiebolz

looks like familiar faces here...
here's my share, goes a while back...

Arch, there is something about your style....that seems to get the design lost in the render....I cant put my finger on it..I know we talked about it for abit...but something happens from the time you sketch to the time you have the layout.. that I feel loses the design. Is it the radial like glow? your lightsource? I dont know...
frown.gif
Love the sketches though
happy.gif

Rich, I think I know why, I'm not really used to color rendering, I'm more comfortable with pencil/black and white sketches, I'm still findingmy own color style rendering so I tend to experiment and try different stuff while I color. Every comment and suggestion from you guys really help me developmy skills more, so I really appreciate the time. Thanks Rich! I will try to do better next time! Meanwhile, another old one...

hey guys ive never posted on here before, so this is my first sketch

sorry i dont know how to turn the pic around

mykicknv2.jpg

Nice clean looking shoe conceptualy DK.
Archie I like that new Jordan you did. I've never been a fan of the "23" on your Jordan 23 concept. Keep it up Archie. Weren't you just doinghouses with some firm?

Back
Top Bottom