open sketch thread

Ade I like it. I think it def. signifies w/ mm. I mean the shox, the dual heel panels...whats w/ the flipped swoosh?

Before me there was many; after me there will be none. I am the one.​

^ Those are very nice. But I don't like where the nike swoosh is. Still very nice.
Auburn Fan 4 Life, WAR EAGLE!

This could possibly be my entry for the KG Phenom contest for april.
I think it could still use some adjustments, but what ever.
The TIGER comfort.M A X I, enjoy.

Feel free to comment.

Amaazing art, I thought I would never see this much on nt... :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Ayo page 2!!! I know there's some talented ppl on here and its not like this forum blows up w/ post everyday.
Try to keep it going:
(Sketches for the kg TW thing:

Just thought Id pop in to say great job with the work, and I love looking at it all...I know I havn't posted in a while, but Im still constintly designing, so maybe Ill try and throw some up at some point...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Man, I can't believe this post is still going! It's been a long time since this thing got up and running. Great work fellas! it's cool to see some stuff that is straying away from shoes. It gives an insight to what inspires some people's shoe designs. Lookin' forward to seein' more stuff.
[email protected]

arch waddup bro?? been AWHILE!!! i aint drawn in a bit but gettin back into it... i been paintin AF1s hahaa... i like your photo'd render but i miss your older hand drawn @#%$... man you light it up when you go old school...

HF7

I'll try to dish out some hand rendered stuff soon. But yeah it has been awhile. Hit me up anytime.

eek.gif
Some of you guys are really talented!!

jh31na.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
How is this dud not on JB's payroll. That's the first ".5" shoe I would buy if it came out. The ones you actually colored in are unreal.

(not a sketch, but for a sketch [above])
TW S/O Sunday Promo:

wmbaki.jpg

very cool, jordansdaman

another quickie...

wu051t.jpg

No idea is original...It is never what you do, but how it is done

^Thanks...Tokes, you pumpin em out. Grad. right around the corner for you right?? (I seen u mentioned it on kg). YOu need to be hired by some1 quickstyle...like for real for real.
A quick for Free 2.O:
(nothing truly developed).
x52lgz.jpg

yep, today is that day...had our show last night, went pretty well--check out my poster...i probably will chill for a month to get all my @#%$ together, then i have to get back on the grind...

xc6hvm.jpg

No idea is original...It is never what you do, but how it is done

^hey tokes, can you link a higher res version of that poster?
-CreativiT

Wanted (10): The Kobe (playoffs), Nike Zoom 2k3 (any white based colorway)

Back
Top Bottom