Opinion on a Birthday Gift

ok I have an older cousin, and shes turning 30. I was thinking of getting her an ankle bracelet mainly because shes one of those people who are into pedicures and likes to take of her feet lol. So would you say that's appropriate to get her?

Thanks

ok I have an older cousin, and shes turning 30. I was thinking of getting her an ankle bracelet mainly because shes one of those people who are into pedicures and likes to take of her feet lol. So would you say that's appropriate to get her?

Thanks

yea i have seen her wear one. But not like everyday. Most people say Jewelry is the best gift don't they?

yea i have seen her wear one. But not like everyday. Most people say Jewelry is the best gift don't they?

If you know what they like, it's OK. But personal tastes vary so much. There is a lot of jewelry that I just wouldn't wear.

Now cash and gift cards
laugh.gif
They say it's impersonal but hell, I won't knock it
pimp.gif

If you know what they like, it's OK. But personal tastes vary so much. There is a lot of jewelry that I just wouldn't wear.

Now cash and gift cards
laugh.gif
They say it's impersonal but hell, I won't knock it
pimp.gif

I don't know if she likes a particular kind or anything. Do you think I should ask her first? cause its not like a surprise gift or anything.

I don't know if she likes a particular kind or anything. Do you think I should ask her first? cause its not like a surprise gift or anything.

Instead of buying jewelry , spend that money on a gift certificate to something like a spa day or something similar cant go wrong there

Instead of buying jewelry , spend that money on a gift certificate to something like a spa day or something similar cant go wrong there

Originally Posted by h0opman31

Thanks

this got me a chub. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by h0opman31

Thanks

this got me a chub. 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom