Opinions hoopin in the XX3

I hava a pair of XX3's and I want to wear them to hoop in I just wanted to kno when you play in them are thet really what they are cut out to be

personally i'd rather hoop in HDs or posites but the XX3s arent too bad, they kill my pinky toe for the first few wears but that eased after a while forme. apart from that, a good hoop shoe

Cushioning, traction and midfoot support are decent. Ankle support.... so so at best.

There are probably better performing shoes out there for quite a bit less money.

imo, they're heavy. they're so so. but if you wide feet, its a no no.

Originally Posted by kidLeBron23

I hava a pair of XX3's and I want to wear them to hoop in I just wanted to kno when you play in them are thet really what they are cut out to be

If you have a pair why don't you hoop in them and them you give us your opinion on them
grin.gif

More hype than performance, as most Jordans tend to be.

Don't get me wrong, I have my pair. There are some flaws to my eye though, particularly the design of the outsole. There's a pretty large, and solidgap between the heel and forefoot, covered by whatever that clear material is. I think it makes for poor court feel and transition, and you better be carefulwhen you're on some stairs.

There are better choices out there, like people said, and they are much cheaper too.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

More hype than performance, as most Jordans tend to be.

Damn straight. If you want value for money, Brand Jordan isn't the way to go.

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

Originally Posted by kidLeBron23

If you have a pair why don't you hoop in them and them you give us your opinion on them
grin.gif

because when I laced they dont seem to have good ankle support and someone told me not to hoop in Jordams bacause of his experience but I don't listenthats his opinion just like im trying to get from you but you know but they are ight on the court better than the 8's I had

Loved the XX3's..i beat the hell out of mine though they are done after about 100+ hours of hard playing time.

Have you read the review in sole collector** or on their site? I totally agree with Nick's review. To me the XX3s are amazing shoes for playing basketball.These are my favorite basketball shoes and I've picked up numerous pairs (I usually don't do that). I got all my pairs with various discounts, so Ihave no problem playing ball in them and don't need to worry about "wasting" ~$200 like some people feel about playing in their XX3s. The bighowever is that everyones feet and needs are a little different, so you may not be as amazed as I am with the XX3s. Good luck.

-S

They hurt my feel for a little while, but now they are incredible. Great ballin shoe

You will look good hoopin in them but you wont feel good. I tried and they killed my feet. My brother in law balled in the UNCs and he didnt said they feltbetter the second time around.

XX3 is good for ball, if you have a pair of Hyperdunks then I would wear those. Or you should try out your Kobe IV Carpe Diem, I bet they play just like theHyperdunk.

This is about the 30th different place I've said this, but I like repeating it, BALL IN HYPERDUNKS

but of all j's XX3's aren't the way to go

Back
Top Bottom