Opinions on fakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as in when you pay full price but get ripped off with a fake, but when you actually purchase a fake on purpose.

oh. one of these threads. I don't condone it, but if some people feel the need to purchase them to "fit in" then whatever. I can't stand those that stunt like they are doing it big with fakes.

4555131653_d2ec158101.jpg

at this point its alot easier to be an individual you dont have the most limited cw's to do it big. if you look around you can get maybe 1 of the least popular cw's of a shoe for around the same price of fakes $65-100. you always get what you pay for and definitely when people act like theyre swag is way up with knock offs on,kills me. the only shoes i might have considered copping fakes of would be yeezys and kanyes louis because theyre both so out of my reach and im a huge fan of his and the shoes. i tried to rational by thinking would i drive a lamborghini with a pento engine and the answer is yes but would i be flexing in it of course not.

Not everyone can afford real kicks.

THere are plenty of families who shop in flea markets and such for their kids.  By the way... some fakes are made better than Payless.

Im of the notion although I would never buy my kids fakes that we need not worry about what the next person wears and be so judgemental as long as we are happy with what we have on our own feet.

The ones who "stunt" may have ego or self esteem problems.  Let em live.

No one loses sleep over any of wearing "real" kicks... why should anyone feel some kind of way about those who dont?

THere are plenty of families who shop in flea markets and such for their kids.  By the way... some fakes are made better than Payless.

Im of the notion although I would never buy my kids fakes that we need not worry about what the next person wears and be so judgemental as long as we are happy with what we have on our own feet.

No one loses sleep over any of wearing "real" kicks... why should anyone feel some kind of way about those who dont?

B I N G O !!!!!!!!!!!

very very well put Sir

If you purposely buy fakes don't claim they are real to other people. Fakes wouldn't be bad if people just had the mentality of "I really like this shoe but i can't afford it/obtain it, i will buy the knock off because i like the design"

Then if some one asks you just say "Oh they are fake but I couldn't get the real ones". Thats reasonable

The only reason people hate fakes is because they go through a lot to obtain the real/legit version. Then some one walks up in Fake Yeezys saying they are real and the person who actually has the real version that paid $700+ for them or happened to win a raffle feel slighted.

I pay no mind anymore. I actually find it funny now a days when i wear my DTRT 3s or before i sold my grape Vs and id get stopped in the mall and kids would be like yo your shoes fake yo....and i would just >D ok thanks man

fakes are fine with me as long as you dont go out of your way to tell EVERYONE they are real. at that point people are gonna know they fake
grin.gif

yessir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom