OPIOD DEATHS ARE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH vol. Percocet...Molly Percocet

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/premat...oid-epidemic-worsens-report/story?id=46444795

They found that in 2015, 1.2 million people in the U.S. died prematurely or before the age of 75 from causes considered preventable. This is an increase of nearly 40,000 from the previous year. These additional premature deaths were more likely to occur in younger people, the report found.

Eight-five percent of the increase in people who died prematurely in 2015 were 15 to 44 years old.

"These are Americans [who] are dying essentially in the prime of their life," said Abbey Cofsky, the deputy director of data and science at the University of Wisconsin's Population Health Institute, which collaborated on the report. "They are dying as young adults" or with young families, she added.

Accidental drug overdose, homicides and motor vehicle crashes appear to be huge factors in these deaths. The report's authors found that 6,787 people ages 15 to 24 died from motor vehicle accidents, 4,140 were firearm homicide victims and 3,727 died from drug overdoses. Accidental drug overdoses are increasing at a much more significant rate than other causes of premature death, the authors said.

Could Future and the numerous new mumble rappers be to blame for this?
A lot of young. Cats these days are chewing pills and getting high off lean.

Last edited:
prescription meds 
eyes.gif
 but I pop xans sometimes 
mean.gif

Used to do molly often, like every weekend. That was about 3yrs ago tho.

Haven't did anything outside of liqo and weed in about 3 yrs. Well I did do some coke last year but just a bump

I won't blame rappers for he problem, they just are users and encourage it. How are these pills being produced and distributed? How are the "legal" ones being acquired? Gotta find the root b.

I won't blame rappers for he problem, they just are users and encourage it. How are these pills being produced and distributed? How are the "legal" ones being acquired? Gotta find the root b.

They're definitely not the problem - the problem is prescription drugs being given out like sweeties.

The US has 5% of the worlds population but uses 80% of the supply of opiate painkillers.

It's crazy - these are dangerous things which should only be used in tough cases - not because the patient requests them or the doc gets a kickback.

They're definitely not the problem - the problem is prescription drugs being given out like sweeties.

The US has 5% of the worlds population but uses 80% of the supply of opiate painkillers.

It's crazy - these are dangerous things which should only be used in tough cases - not because the patient requests them or the doc gets a kickback.

Dude, I went to the doctor a couple weeks ago and told them I was trying to get a standing desk for my job.

The doctor was like "OK, and I'll prescribe you some _____ for your pain"

It was JUST that easy. Granted they may not have been the extra hard pills, bit still...

She just offered it up. I was cool on it. I'm not a pillhead and don't want to become one.

Dude, I went to the doctor a couple weeks ago and told them I was trying to get a standing desk for my job.

The doctor was like "OK, and I'll prescribe you some _____ for your pain"

It was JUST that easy. Granted they may not have been the extra hard pills, bit still...

She just offered it up. I was cool on it. I'm not a pillhead and don't want to become one.

:x :x :x
criminalize a plant that cures seizers, decreases cancers cells in some, and regulates diet and sleep patterns ( and a plethora of other things)
sell over priced, "regulated" pills that cause symptoms remedied by other pills, which side effects are stroke, heart attack, suicidal thoughts, sudden death.
And its all ok....its all legal...pharma DOESN'T run the country....

I see you Uh' merikkka
weebay.gif

The supply angle is definitely a concern, but I think the question that also need to be asked is why are people taking these (to get high) in the first place, and try to solve the problem from that angle as well.  Most of the addicts I have known over the years did not start because of a broken ankle or some other medical issue. 

I used to get 120 15mg Oxycodone (roxies) per month for my back for like 2 years straight. Only took them on really bad days though.

Don't see how people get hooked on them tbh. They just made me sleepy and thirsty. Had to eat well before taking them or I'd throw up. They worked for the pain though. Ended up throwing most of them away.

I used to get 120 15mg Oxycodone (roxies) per month for my back for like 2 years straight. Only took them on really bad days though.

Don't see how people get hooked on them tbh. They just made me sleepy and thirsty. Had to eat well before taking them or I'd throw up. They worked for the pain though. Ended up throwing most of them away.
That's absurd, that Dr should be in jail imo, unless your back pain was very very severe and debilitating.

Yes, they're dangerous, yes I participate. The government doesn't care about the article above because that'd stop the money train that these pills generate on a lot of different levels... be it w/ the jails, the rehab centers, the doctors, the insurance companies etc. etc.

Most of the addicts I have known over the years did not start because of a broken ankle or some other medical issue. 
its more common than you think...someone is prescribed something heavy for a broken bone, recovering from surgery, etc., given A LOT of pills, and are easily approved for refills...

Last edited:

its more common than you think...someone is prescribed something heavy for a more-or-less minor ache or pain, given A LOT of pills, and are easily approved for refills...
Not saying its not common, just think that the youth aren't becoming addicts because of medical issues - that is typically older folks.

Last edited:
Never got into pills except once and it scared me off of them....
I came up on two 100 count bottles of Norco's as a gift and found out how addictive pills can be. I finished off both bottles in a month.. After that I said this stuff isn't for me.

Last edited:
It crazy that at one time American physicians were not willing to prescript opioids willy nilly, and there was public pressure for them be willing to do so.

And instead of correcting the issue, we completely over shot as a country. :smh:

What's even more crazy, it that people were talking about Oxy being a epidemic 20 years ago, when it was suspected they killed around 100 people nationwide. This is like the AIDS epidemic 2.0 in a way, the early signs were ignored, and that leads to a public health crisis.

Funny, unlike the AIDS and crack epidemics, this one is being taking seriously by conservatives whites, wonder why :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom