OPRAH NO LONGER DAYTIMNE TV QUEEN!!! vol. Judge Judy!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/judge_judy_knocks_oprah_off_top_AVkY89z91qr8srHhdoCkAM

word has it Judge Judy only pays "guests" 500 bucks an episode!
oprah sending entire audiences to Australia,
laugh.gif

JJ bank account < Oprah bank account.

With Oprah's co-sign you can sell millions of books.

JJ bank account < Oprah bank account.

With Oprah's co-sign you can sell millions of books.

Originally Posted by damn its me

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/judge_judy_knocks_oprah_off_top_AVkY89z91qr8srHhdoCkAM

laugh.gif
$500 is truth.  I was on it.

They also pay the defendants settlement amount, if she finds in favor of the Plaintiff.

Thats why the whole thing is a sham (obviously).  It's not a real court.  She is not a real judge (atleast not for the purposes of that fake court).  JJ is a mediator, and the show is actually just a mediation session.  In order to get on, you have to have a small claims suit against the defendant, and then you have to both fill out additional paperwork that is submitted to your local small claims court stating that you want to settle out of court via mediation.  JJ's rulings have little to no basis in actual city, state, or federal law.  She rules based on whatever she personally feels is right or wrong, or just on how she is feeling that day.  Furthermore, she is incentivized to rule in favor of the defendant since that means her show has to payout less money.  I imagine that she is a Executive Producer of her own show and therefore has a vested interest in the cost/overhead of production.

F that ho.

Originally Posted by damn its me

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
$500 is truth.  I was on it.

They also pay the defendants settlement amount, if she finds in favor of the Plaintiff.

Thats why the whole thing is a sham (obviously).  It's not a real court.  She is not a real judge (atleast not for the purposes of that fake court).  JJ is a mediator, and the show is actually just a mediation session.  In order to get on, you have to have a small claims suit against the defendant, and then you have to both fill out additional paperwork that is submitted to your local small claims court stating that you want to settle out of court via mediation.  JJ's rulings have little to no basis in actual city, state, or federal law.  She rules based on whatever she personally feels is right or wrong, or just on how she is feeling that day.  Furthermore, she is incentivized to rule in favor of the defendant since that means her show has to payout less money.  I imagine that she is a Executive Producer of her own show and therefore has a vested interest in the cost/overhead of production.

F that ho.

Back
Top Bottom