Orale, Chino?! Mexicans influencing the world! VOL. Bangkok...Banging literally.

It's weird out there. Last time I went home in 2012, a lot of the rich kids were importing low riders.

The first thing I ate upon landing were tacos :lol:

They're all in sort of different stuff. The cowboy look is popping out there too.

Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He-Watches-Funny-Online-Videos.gif

*Straight out of low cash*

It's weird out there. Last time I went home in 2012, a lot of the rich kids were importing low riders.

The first thing I ate upon landing were tacos
laugh.gif

They're all in sort of different stuff. The cowboy look is popping out there too.
nthat.gif
I know KOGI isn't your background but god bless the asian community making hipster tacos. Them things go.

Am I going to be the one to say it? Really? No one else is going to acknowledge it?
Racism doesn't exist over there as much as elitism since it's like 90 percent Thai. The other 10 being expats or tourists. If you have money, you're good to go.

They just mimic. They don't really understand the culture. The same reason why others think it's alright to get braids and drop the N word while they rap. They just copy. I'm not saying it's right or anything. Just trying to explain from an outsider's view. Like they said, they just look up YouTube vids and probably went to eBay to order some Solo and Ben Davis gear. And truth be told, it's such a small demographic group that no one cares. You have less than a 100 cats in a city with millions of people.

I must say, that's one educated and civilized gang :lol:

:nthat: I know KOGI isn't your background but god bless the asian community making hipster tacos. Them things go.
Post the link to the vid, man. I'm gonna share this with other Thailanders around the world :lol:

Ps it's not chino, it's tailandia (I think that's how you spell it) :lol:

And yeah man, you're off the region. I'm from SEA :lol:

Lmao dude being a police officer and a goverment officials

That dude rapping had bars tho :pimp:

Not surprising to me. You have many groups over here in America that jack black urban culture. I guess the "cholo" life is more appealing over therr.

Back
Top Bottom