Orange County/Irvine

I wil be attending physical therapy school at chapman universtiy. Their original campus is in Orange County and their new PT campus will be in Irvine next semester. 

Can someone fill me in on the area/resources and how close the original and new campus is to one another? Housing prices? Anything that a grad student needs to know (fun, outdoor activities etc.)

Thanks guys :smile:

My neighbor just graduated from their PT program, great for when my old *** pulls something.

I have no idea where in irvine the new campus is, but it will probably take you anywhere from 10-30min depending on time of day and traffic.

Housing is expensive everywhere in OC. Tons to do in OC so u will be fine.

First round on me.

Just following up guys. What are recommendations for places to eat around the OC and Irvine area? I'm a big fan of ethnic food. Anything will do

Just following up guys. What are recommendations for places to eat around the OC and Irvine area? I'm a big fan of ethnic food. Anything will do

Phoenix Club in Anaheim is a dope German spot.

Tons of Mexican spots u can find on ur own. Where'd u end up moving?

Don't mean to post jack but I just moved to Anaheim also for a summer job! (If your looking for pest control hit me up) I'm living across from the Angels stadium does anyone know a place to hoop that doesn't require a month pass?

Don't mean to post jack but I just moved to Anaheim also for a summer job! (If your looking for pest control hit me up) I'm living across from the Angels stadium does anyone know a place to hoop that doesn't require a month pass?

How good are you? I have tons of spots around here...

Phoenix Club in Anaheim is a dope German spot.

Tons of Mexican spots u can find on ur own. Where'd u end up moving?
Haven't ended up moving yet. Will end up making the move around August. Going to visit the campus for the weekend for the meet and greet session. I will hit up that German spot and definitely Mexican! We here in Hawaii have no Mexican food AT ALL 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom