Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

Please please kill alex off this show

If vee survived that car hit i swear to god ima stop watching this ****. No way she could survive

Taylor and alex romance and another scene with naked vee gonna make me blow my brains out [emoji]128046[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]

I don't think I've ever wanted a tv or movie character dead more than V. Oh man that car hit was glorious *MJ fist pump*

Last edited:
BROS.......I can't wait til June 2015 to ******* watch Season 3.

Dammit.

Please don't tell me that Release Date is REAL.

An ENTIRE YEAR between Season's, bruh? :x

It's already bad that they release all the episodes at one time and you can finish a season in 2 weeks flat, but Next JUNE?...

Why are people still surprised by this? It's like how network shows have their premiere around the same time every year. The release date is basically the premiere date for these netflix shows.

Why are people still surprised by this? It's like how network shows have their premiere around the same time every year. The release date is basically the premiere date for these netflix shows.
Well, seeing as how Netflix Originals is still a Fairly NEW Thing and hasn't existed for 10+ Years... you'd understand how people would have Questions on how they do things, especially given that they are on a Different Platform from Regular TV.

The whole "Still Surprised" is a STRETCH, bruh... it should be clear to you when someone is New to Something. I mean, that does occur. 
eyes.gif

View media item 688362  

^
For the first 2 seasons they were released in the summer (july & june). So if reports are saying 3 will be in june then ok, seems like its a summer show.

Third season of house of cards is set to release sometime in February. Season 1 and 2 premiered in February. Not sure if release dates for other originals vary. I know hemlock grove took over a year to come back.

Last edited:
still......binge watch>waiting a week for a new episode

they bringing in some new characters as well :smokin

Binge watching is the best. Can finish up a season then move on to the next show.

I need a new show to watch now. Tried Sons of Anarchy...got bored after a few episodes. Tried Dexter....got bored after a few episodes. Orange is the New Black was the only show that kept me interested since Breaking Bad.

BROS.......I can't wait til June 2015 to ******* watch Season 3.

Dammit.

Please don't tell me that Release Date is REAL.

An ENTIRE YEAR between Season's, bruh? :x

It's already bad that they release all the episodes at one time and you can finish a season in 2 weeks flat, but Next JUNE?...

View media item 1004914
Yeah it sucks but the best part is you can always binge watch both seasons again before the 3rd one.

They do this for all of their original shows.

I need a new show to watch now. Tried Sons of Anarchy...got bored after a few episodes. Tried Dexter....got bored after a few episodes. Orange is the New Black was the only show that kept me interested since Breaking Bad.

Try lilyhammer if you can cope with captions

Oz 

The savagery in that show 
sick.gif

^
For the first 2 seasons they were released in the summer (july & june). So if reports are saying 3 will be in june then ok, seems like its a summer show.

Third season of house of cards is set to release sometime in February. Season 1 and 2 premiered in February. Not sure if release dates for other originals vary. I know hemlock grove took over a year to come back.
Dude, Don't be CORNY. You wrote just as much as me or even more in this Response. LOL

I never disputed that it doesn't come out every Summer... I just stated my opinion that Annual drops SUCK in this Format.

LET ME LIVE, sheesh. 
eyes.gif

They took oz off netflix?? I member watchin it all when Netflix was jus disc being mailed out...man that show was crazyyy

I know this prolly isn't the Thread, but since we're on the Topic of other shows... I've been thinking of giving MAD MEN a try. Is it worth any good??? 
nerd.gif

I know this prolly isn't the Thread, but since we're on the Topic of other shows... I've been thinking of giving MAD MEN a try. Is it worth any good??? 
nerd.gif
depends what kind of viewer you are 

if you into action or explosive drama like a breaking bad its not for you

its a good story will great acting and character development

i also like it cause of the time period

plus Joan is gawjusssss

you just reminded me i have to watch the last season

people always talk about character development on mad men but no one has changed from s1 except one person 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom