Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

Just finished. Good show that kept my interest. Looking forward to season 2.

main chick is under "females i wanna smash and dont know why"

just got done watching the first season

crazy ending! :wow:

Probably the beginning of the downfall for this show. Jenji Kohan stays ******g up series. Called it earlier in this thread.

I hated her for writing out Heylia and Conrad from Weeds so much.

While I thought Prepon's acting is sub-par at best in this series, her character is pretty damn important.

Infinite
mean.gif
for Kohan.

Last edited:
If it is Prepon wanting to leave then nothing the creator can do. They could always re-cast but fans hate that.

Crazy Eyes is the best new TV character since Gus Fring.

"Used to be a sign that said 'caution, wet floor'...really told people what was going on."

Last edited:
Personally, I won't miss her. I get her importance as a character, but something about her rubbed me the wrong way every time she was on screen.

Like how she kept putting he glasses on top of her head... YOU NEED THOSE TO SEE.

Put her in SHU, then try and continue until she decides to come back. She was one of my favorite characters though. 

Laura Prepon's part isn't that serious. I mean it ended with her telling Piper to never come back so who cares? :lol: I'm more interested in the other inmates storylines

The black chick with the Caesar is low key one of my fav characters.. and the black track star chick is low key kinda cute.. like the curly hair.

Back
Top Bottom