Ordered an IPad off BestBuy.com & recieved 5

Seeing as they're tittering at the brink of extinction, I would not doubt that this was a publicity stunt.

Nike once sent me two of the same shirts, didnt brag though since it was ugly and cheap :x

there is really people out there that have ethics...and usually those people get pushed around alot, and being a good person doesnt really pay off, but i guess thats what makes them better people than me..i guess..

i am not one of those people with ethics...if i find money im keeping it, if the girl at the register gives me an extra 20 im keeping it..
smokin.gif

I bought a DBZ game for my GB SP back in '05 I believe it was and the box had 2 games in it :pimp: my mom made me give it to my brother though

This happened to me with 2 iPods. Someone signed for it at my apartment, so I called Apple and they sent me a new one. 

I ended up receiving both, and Apple never said anything. 

OBVIOUSLY a marketing ploy. FYI, the LARGEST consumer holiday (aka Christmas) is coming up in a little over 2 weeks.

:rofl: @ some of you dudes confused by what's going on. Stay in school, kids!

Exactly what I was thinking. Still scratching my head trying to figure this one out. Why would you call up bestbuy saying you got extra ipads. Who does that???

To make sure you dont get charged for them?

Back
Top Bottom