Ordering from PYS

i ordered from PYS last january,my package was sent to my local post office for pick up.im not sure if thats the case on all shipments though.hope this helps

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

i ordered from PYS last january,my package was sent to my local post office for pick up.im not sure if thats the case on all shipments though.hope this helps

thanks for the info. a couple of questions lang... how did you know na kelangan mo pickup sa post office? did the post office call you up or nagemail PYSsyo or something. sorry for the ignorance hehe maraming salamat ulet

the post office called my house.they opened the package to "inspect" whats inside and i paid php 35 for evaluation.

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

thanks for the info. a couple of questions lang... how did you know na kelangan mo pickup sa post office? did the post office call you up or nagemail PYS syo or something. sorry for the ignorance hehe maraming salamat ulet

Pag may item ka na nag arrive and usually pag shoes eh pi-pick up-in mo sa local post office mo. Padadalhan ka ng letter na may item ka sa kanila. Tapospag may customs, lagyan mo na lang kesa bayaran mo yung tax
wink.gif
pero pagexpress mail ang ginamit usually may tracking number yan eh. Try calling this number 8545257 after 5 days and give the tracking number. If the item passed allthe examinations, they will deliver it to your doorstep. Pero pag shoes kahit Express Mail ginamit, alam ko kailangan talaga pick-up eh. Di ko lang sure...

thanks a lot maxtempo and tom!!

anyone who wants to share info about PYS and their shipping are more than welcome to post
wink.gif

i have my shoes shipped via EMS and they deliver it straight to my house. just tell them to mark as gift with low value. if you have it shipped via prioritymail, most likely you'll have to pick it up from your local post office. i pay the usual 30 pesos when i pick up my packages at the post office.

Back
Top Bottom