ordering space jams from kixclusive

I ordered my Jamz from Sneakerfather. Very legit site! Enter: TSG and receive $10 off your purchase.

^^ Too spendy at sneakerfather
frown.gif

im glad that i visited this thread because i've been looking out for some bape clothing from them. I will not purchase anything from them. thanks NT.

Another Victim!! should have at least read the space jam thread, or typed "kixclusive" on search forum..
Try to contact NECKSNAPPER they work for kixclusive in NY store, tell them your problem, hope this help!!
Jumpmansneakers.com has space jams you didn't try them? 

Ok now I have been looking around for the 09' true blues everywhere
nerd.gif
... but every now and then I see the space jams on the sites as im looking around and I be seeing the space jams for around $300 and what not.... smh well Im not one to have the jams (yet), as im looking for those true blues at the moment, but I have found that uptempoair has the cheapest price on the space jams (never ordered from there but I do know for a fact they are legit.).... they have about every size restocked and are going for a cheap $280. Now I know this has nothing to do with kixclusive but since people are looking for the space jams I just wanted to drop a little info out there to my fellow niketalkers.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jordandub3

I ordered my Jamz from Sneakerfather. Very legit site! Enter: TSG and receive $10 off your purchase.
do you work for them? why are you in here advertising for them (especially since theyre prices are wild-like i care about getting 10 bucks off $350 spacejams)

back to the topic, havent ever ordered from kixclusive and now i never will

Nope don't work for sneakerfather. They're based on the Eastcoast. I'm from the Westsyde "KillaKali" The best syde homie!

I've been waiting on pair from Kixclusive since September!
They sent me some B-Grades in December.

I shipped them back, and still haven't got my return pair.

Their rep on Nike Talk keeps telling me next week since December.

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

I've been waiting on pair from Kixclusive since September!
They sent me some B-Grades in December.

I shipped them back, and still haven't got my return pair.

Their rep on Nike Talk keeps telling me next week since December.

thats terrible
here you are thinking youre getting the jams early, but you end up getting crap and still dont have them 5 months later. how does a company with such terrible customer service stay in business?

I ended up getting 2 pairs at retail. I paid the premium to get them early from Kixclusive and still don't have them. Necksnapper on NT works for them, but it takes him weeks to respond to you, and he never answers your questions in full. To the OP, don't contact them through there website. You'll never hear back. You have to talk to them on here or Twitter to actually get ahold of them.

^^ wait, you still havent gotten them?!?

im getting the shaft still...smh!!

been waiting...still no email response from necksnappers and they havent been reponding to my tweets...

That's is just worse, Manchyld... B-Grades!! WoW!!
I was once a victim also of kixclusive last November '09
They posted pix and stuff of their new store with all that 11's just laying around, they had twitted that Chris Brown just bought his 11 from them
While US are sitting, waiting to get our shoes, You know the excuse they gave me "They have the shoes but no Box"
But it's all good to me as long as they deliver to their promise that my shoes has shipped and shall receive it in 4 days.
This was my concern about them, I don't know if they respond to e-mails NOW but they just have the worst customer service ever period.
What if somebody out there have the same problem as CP3 has, does he need to go to NT just to get help?
I'm all for helping just returning the favor for what you guys did to me!! now I'm addicted to this forum!!
happy.gif

I personally don't know what is wrong with Kixclusive maybe they are having internal problems and stuff but that doesn't give them any EXCUSE to hold someone hostage of thier own money without giving any response or a simple REFUND.

I said in another thread that I was never to thrash somebody or do bad to anybodys livelihood, but if the same problem occurs over and over again what ya'll think the solution is?
I ALREADY KNOW THE SOLUTION, B _ Y_ _ _T them, fill in the blanks.
I would never ever recommend them to anybody else.

I have ordered from the when the first started out and they were pretty cool...haven't ordered for them in awhile thought...they must not be putting enough hours into the online store or something.~

happened to me before with a pair of yeezys i ordered from them, waited over a month, emailed them a bunch of times and finally got a response saying they didnt have my size in stock anymore so they refunded my money, smh first and last time ill order from them
indifferent.gif

Shady website. Some of you guys here are idiots, saying "it's all good because the shoes finally came after a month." Step up your standards, that's not the way you're supposed to do things.

Why dont you give the owner "DANNY" a phone call... He had my boy waiting to get paid for a size run of SB's for a month...

813-326-0450

Back
Top Bottom