"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

I'm pretty sure the early linkers are gonna be Megged. At least I hope so. Don't go down that road man.

I'm pretty sure the early linkers are gonna be Megged. At least I hope so. Don't go down that road man.
That's great and all but that would still mean that most of us are SOL on release day and have to wait and get super lucky on a restock.

Got my call today earlier from Footlocker Roosevelt Field Mall. Was super hyped. Cant wait to get em in hand.

I always miss raffles/online releases ,,, I always wear my kicks but no luck. I might have to just throw in the towel n let resellers knock themselves out with all these pairs they get.

I hope these mofo's on that earlylink ish get megged to the edge of space hate that nike puts this crap out so early and screws everyone out of a fair shot to cop
mean.gif

Last edited:
Why doesn't Nike just give the link to everyone early anyway.. that would be fair as everyone has the same chance to get the shoe at the same time. The TLO BS has too many variables.. connection speeds, faster processors, Twitter link grabber, mobile devices, etc. All TLO does is create the need for Bots and other backdoor methods that hurt everyone's chances anyway. Still baffled that a billion dollar company doesn't have the brain power of a few people in a meeting room to sit down and figure this out... Also the people with early links (if they exist) will be cancelled anyway, as the other guy said this will allow for pairs to be restocked which reverts back to the bots, grabbers, etc. So  in essence the whole Nike.com model is flawed and will be overhauled soon i'm sure. But whatever happens someone will be one step ahead of them... trust me. Just keep trying, everybody wins eventually just have to wait your turn.

Doesn't start till January so if they got this shoe shipment it should be good
why did that happen to them? Weren't they the company tht single handidly revived af1s in the late 90s? If they get suspended there are a ton of NYC shops tht should lose their accounts

Why doesn't Nike just give the link to everyone early anyway.. that would be fair as everyone has the same chance to get the shoe at the same time. The TLO BS has too many variables.. connection speeds, faster processors, Twitter link grabber, mobile devices, etc. All TLO does is create the need for Bots and other backdoor methods that hurt everyone's chances anyway. Still baffled that a billion dollar company doesn't have the brain power of a few people in a meeting room to sit down and figure this out... Also the people with early links (if they exist) will be cancelled anyway, as the other guy said this will allow for pairs to be restocked which reverts back to the bots, grabbers, etc. So  in essence the whole Nike.com model is flawed and will be overhauled soon i'm sure. But whatever happens someone will be one step ahead of them... trust me. Just keep trying, everybody wins eventually just have to wait your turn.
That's how FNL works. The old way was better.

Your ping to store.nike.com is what matters.

So on terminal(Mac) or command prompt(windows) type "ping store.nike.com" and see what your ms is.

where is this link? no way it actually takes you to the page....

I wouldn't personally use to purchase, because of what happened on the preludes....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom