"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

Just wondering if you can have two of the same shoe shipped to the same billing address or the same shipping address? Or can you not have either the same?

@sneakermane  isnt that just an opinion though? I know alot of people on here would pay $500 for DB foams or Oregon foams, its all about what YOU like, not what everyone else thinks you should like. 

@sneakermane
 isnt that just an opinion though? I know alot of people on here would pay $500 for DB foams or Oregon foams, its all about what YOU like, not what everyone else thinks you should like. 

I don't believe in paying above retail for anything. But yup..... That's my opinion thou.

Last week when everyone on CL was trying to sell pairs they didn't have, the prices were $800 or so.  Now I'm seeing popular sizes at $650.  

I thought these were going to sell for $1,000+ too, but I think there were more of these than people thought.  Plus they had to share hype with the Gamma's, OG 1's, 3Lab5's, AND the Prelude pack.  They couldn't have come out at a worse time.  I know I wanted two pair, 1 to rock, and 1 to flip, but since I only got 1, I'm 80% sure I'm keeping these.  They may be the first shoe I buy a sole protector for though.  I actually think they may not took too bad when they turn piss yellow though because it would match the color scheme of the shoe.  

I honestly don't think those other sneakers effected these foams at all. I will agree that people def though there was way less pairs produced tho. These were so easy to cop.

debating whether i should trade my duck foam for a bel air, gamma and 150 cash

LOL

Not even worth the hassle. Doing shipping, paying eBay/PayPal fees, risk of getting scammed. The list goes on.

Kids these days - all they do is buy and flip sneakers. They don't even keep them, and most of the time they lose money because they wear them once for photos, UNDS and sell.

I see the same kids in my local sneaker groups going through this process:

Asking resell price > Bragging about copping > posting photos > posting VNDS sell listing > asking about the next hype shoe > repeat.

They don't even have collections because they sell everything they buy a week after buying it. They can't be making money. They will also nickel and dime people to death or say "should I cop these or trade for these" or my personal favorite "ARE THESE WORTH BUYING?" I always tell them "what does worth buying mean? Buy what you like" and if it's a trade "who's winning?" I always say "the person that is happiest with the trade is winning"

I blame Pokemon cards for this lol they just graduated from Pokemon cards to sneakers.

I think eventually these and bred 1 will be considered and even trade. Wait it out - price on these is falling daily.

Last edited:
joeyd12 joeyd12 Pokemon cards tho lololololol. I think the other shoes had an effect on these just based on finances. You have to take into consideration Christmas, and the heavy influx of shoes that came out at the same time right around Christmas. When finances get tight, people have to choose. And when you take into consideration that a good amount of the current "hypebeast" generation are younger, it makes a difference.

I honestly don't think those other sneakers effected these foams at all. I will agree that people def though there was way less pairs produced tho. These were so easy to cop.
LOL
Kids these days - all they do is buy and flip sneakers. They don't even keep them, and most of the time they lose money because they wear them once for photos, UNDS and sell.

Asking resell price > Bragging about copping > posting photos > posting VNDS sell listing > asking about the next hype shoe > repeat.

They don't even have collections because they sell everything they buy a week after buying it. They can't be making money. They will also nickel and dime people to death or say "should I cop these or trade for these" or my personal favorite "ARE THESE WORTH BUYING?" I always tell them "what does worth buying mean? Buy what you like" and if it's a trade "who's winning?" I always say "the person that is happiest with the trade is winning"

I blame Pokemon cards for this lol they just graduated from Pokemon cards to sneakers.

I think eventually these and bred 1 will be considered and even trade. Wait it out - price on these is falling daily.
best analogy I've heard of the young guys in the sneaker game. Of course not all are like this bust most.

@JoeyD12 Pokemon cards tho lololololol. I think the other shoes had an effect on these just based on finances. You have to take into consideration Christmas, and the heavy influx of shoes that came out at the same time right around Christmas. When finances get tight, people have to choose. And when you take into consideration that a good amount of the current "hypebeast" generation are younger, it makes a difference.
very true! I make six figures and felt the pinch from all these releases over the holidays and I didn't even cop everything.

very true! I make six figures and felt the pinch from all these releases over the holidays and I didn't even cop everything.
roll.gif

LOL

amen!

these local groups are only good for catching kids sellin their kicks on the cheap, cuz they thought they would make a killing on resell

theres nothing that annoys me more than questions like, whats resell gonna be like, or what shoe will be worth the most in a year...

but probably the thing that annoys me the most is the Stupid term PADS, if its worn, its not DS and its not passing as DS to anyone who is into kicks.

Best foam of the year IMO - I'm a Oregon fan tho, so my opinion is bias. I see the price dropping below $500 in NYC. Most people copped to resell because the beasts kept saying these would sell for $1000+. After the hype, after the boxes start collecting dust and the resellers pockets start hurting the prices on these are gonna fall out.

Wondering how that sole is gonna look after it yellows. I wouldn't let these touch the ground without a sole protector.

Im patiently waiting it out got a dude local in the bay area with my size currently asking $650 with the "not in a rush to sell" crap all feebay auctions keep ending less than $500 in my size so im patiently waiting :pimp:

Shout out to my boy who held me down for $300 shipped on my size 12.

:smokin

Nice :pimp:

LOL

My man joeyd12 joeyd12 going in! Repped bro

sorry... im the one that went with the black laces, remember? :lol: I like the more toned down look for myself personally.

I rem lol.

Those yellow laces are just perfect.

Helps accent the yellow hints.

All of the Oregon PEs I usually get come with yellow laces (usually two extra sets of colors).

So the yellow isn't far fetched.

I sold a pair for $1600 on ebay 4 days before they dropped. I copped a second pair from a friend that got luck with my size, I paid $350 for them. 

Back
Top Bottom