"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

Those RSVP spots sell out very fast. It's as if you need an RSVP service just to secure an RSVP service.
laugh.gif

did 80% of NTs gave up on the shoe already? 4 days till release and it's not kicking up yet.

I've seen a few RSVP services for $20 and $50 on Twitter.  Don't get raped for $200.  At that price even if you get the shoe you are SOL.  If you are buying to rock, you are paying almost double right out the gate.  If you are buying to flip, you just got your profits cut into by $200.  

I've seen a few RSVP services for $20 and $50 on Twitter.  Don't get raped for $200.  At that price even if you get the shoe you are SOL.  If you are buying to rock, you are paying almost double right out the gate.  If you are buying to flip, you just got your profits cut into by $200.  
worst part is those that charges 200 probably can't even get any at my NT 
laugh.gif
 they can't even get a 25 dollars one secure for some of my buddies.

Last edited:

$450 for a shoe with these "SERVICES" No thanks you. 

Those RSVP spots sell out very fast. It's as if you need an RSVP service just to secure an RSVP service.

lmao

its crazy and eventually have to pay or the sneakers shid im good

or all we know nike probly gets a dip out of all of this

i not ever sure if i should run around for these stupid raffles

i just might go to my closest store and that's it

Last edited:
This is gonna be absolute madness. Ill be at work on our fiber network and nobody will be here until 8 (9 eastern), so ill pretty much have WIFI to myself for an hour.
Gonna try for 2 pair..........2 different laptops.

NEED these babies, lol

not even worth waiting on line for raffle

more than 60 people waiting for raffle tickets so i went back on the subway

Hell with these shoes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom