"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

how many seconds you wait before you send a DM back to nikestore, sure some rsvp bots have it where you can set the reply time, I think Nike started blocking all the people who reply to fast after the tweet because it is impossible to open the image find the # and type a reply manually in a couple of seconds

A relay time is to stop the bot from DMing in ms. so each NT put a different relay time. Meaning for example if NTLA has a relay time of 30sec then anyone who DM them before 30secs will get rejected. Only those who dm 30secs after will get in till all sizes are gone.
oh ok, so me sending them multiple dms in different sizes is still better so I can catch the right relay time?

oh ok, so me sending them multiple dms in different sizes is still better so I can catch the right relay time?

Yeah. But there's also a delay on how long you could dm the same message. Try changing the hash tag from upper to lower after each DM.

Reactions: alp
welll the DM thing is like 0/4357845689348875 for me

Don't see the point of this thread, they'll go directly to players and end up being flipped for ridiculous sums.

They'll never see retail.
Definitely happy I was wrong about this, they'll still be flipped for ridiculous sums though.

:lol: some dude got banned from nt for doing that in the yeezy thread

roll.gif
roll.gif

it was a joke guys

I asked my girl to do an rsvp for me manually. I tried and failed, so Im here working out and she called me 10x and i missed them all. Called her back, and she got in manually. She 1/1 im like 2/39653949 lol . I'm hype!!!!!!

I asked my girl to do an rsvp for me manually. I tried and failed, so Im here working out and she called me 10x and i missed them all. Called her back, and she got in manually. She 1/1 im like 2/39653949 lol . I'm hype!!!!!!

glad you can get a pair your story made me kinda hype like I got em

hopefully I can get through manually on NDC if not then yes I will be salty to see 90% of these on ebay and buy/sell forums not to mention instagram

Wife got a call from HoH size 11. I never win raffles but glad she was with me today.

Back
Top Bottom