"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

amen!

these local groups are only good for catching kids sellin their kicks on the cheap, cuz they thought they would make a killing on resell

theres nothing that annoys me more than questions like, whats resell gonna be like, or what shoe will be worth the most in a year...

but probably the thing that annoys me the most is the Stupid term PADS, if its worn, its not DS and its not passing as DS to anyone who is into kicks.

That's the same reason I'm in local groups - I honestly see some crazy steals daily, only problem is kids flaking on meet ups.

Im patiently waiting it out got a dude local in the bay area with my size currently asking $650 with the "not in a rush to sell" crap all feebay auctions keep ending less than $500 in my size so im patiently waiting :pimp:
Nice :pimp:
My man joeyd12 joeyd12 going in! Repped bro

Wait it out fam - I see these selling $400 steal price or $350 and less VNDS. Prices seem to fall daily out here.

I agree with everything you said except this. If they weren't making money then they would quit reselling. If a kid was able to get 4 pair of these, he could flip them for an EASY $300 profit each. $1,200 for doing nothing? Most of these kids are getting more than one pair.

They're just raping the game and its sad. There were more of these FS than DBs and I think these were more "limited", which is sad because most bought them JUST to make 200-300

They aren't making $1,200 tho - they are paying $1,000 to get 4 pairs so they are clearing a profit of $200. Which still isn't bad for one days work - but if they are selling them for $500 - and making a profit of $1000, then that's making money.

I didn't mean the kids that are "reselling" - meaning getting 4-5 pairs and selling them DS for profit. I meant the average everyday "sneakerhead" kid that buys 1 pair, UNDS them for 1 wear and sells them "pads"
or "VNDS" for a small profit just to buy the next hyped release. And unless you're buying strictly heat, they aren't making money doing this. It's like they only way they can get the next shoe, is by selling the shoes they have - and feeding their hype addiction. It's not even about having love for shoes or collecting them - it's strictly about "owning" the shoe for a short time, taking some IG photos and stunting a little bit and then selling. I see kids on BSOT groups that cop every release that drops and have 10 sneakers in their collection.

This could go on for days - not trying to rant too much, which I have done already. Just sad to see where the game I going and why we have to pay $600 for a sneaker.

Last edited:
@sneakermane  
roll.gif

If you are second guessing your self or asking other's what you should do, you should just keep them because you're to worry if you are getting a good or the right deal this can only end in you regret.

Seems like a good amount of people have these, not sure how "limited" these actually were. Based on what I'm seeing on selling forums, fb groups,craigslist,  IG, etc. A lot of pairs are hovering around 500-mid 500ish and resellers still can't find quick buyers, doesn't seem like anyone is jumping on these like that. I didn't think these would go under 500 initially, but wouldn't be surprise if people start offing them for 450-475ish soon on average. A lot of selling posts are dead as if there's not much interest lol. I have my pair and love them but......talk about HYPE lol....one weekend they are hot then the next it's like no one really cares for them.

Last edited:

Seems like a good amount of people have these, not sure how "limited" these actually were. Based on what I'm seeing on selling forums, fb groups,craigslist,  IG, etc. A lot of pairs are hovering around 500-mid 500ish and resellers still can't find quick buyers, doesn't seem like anyone is jumping on these like that. I didn't think these would go under 500 initially, but wouldn't be surprise if people start offing them for 450-475ish soon on average. A lot of selling posts are dead as if there's not much interest lol. I have my pair and love them but......talk about HYPE lol....one weekend they are hot then the next it's like no one really cares for them.
i do believe they are very limited but unfortunately the only ones that had the ability to purchase were the resellers.  Reports are that 10k pairs of 3lab5 infrared's were made and they were sold on numerous websites.  Oregon foams were sold on nike.com, niketown/nike boutiques, and HOH raffles only.  My feeling is 5k were sold but unfortunately more resellers copped then actual people copping to keep.

Found my size for $530 local meetup. Good price or should I wait it out for them to drop in price more?? I'm just really Leaning towards not doing that deal cause last week $600 average to now 500-550 These could drop possibly as low to $300-380 mark before the resellers dry up on the most part.

Last edited:
Found my size for $530 local meetup. Good price or should I wait it out for them to drop in price more?? I'm just really Thinking about not doing that deal cause last week $600 average to now 500-550 These could drop possibly as low to $300-380 mark before the resellers dry up on the most part.
fair

Found my size for $530 local meetup. Good price or should I wait it out for them to drop in price more?? I'm just really Leaning towards not doing that deal cause last week $600 average to now 500-550 These could drop possibly as low to $300-380 mark before the resellers dry up on the most part.
You could probably find a little better than 530, but these will never drop to 300.  retail plus tax put them about 260-270, and that is without the 100+ many paid for the RSVP or ATC.  Even when the hype is completely dead they probably wont go much below 450 just because of how much most people have into them.

amen!

these local groups are only good for catching kids sellin their kicks on the cheap, cuz they thought they would make a killing on resell

theres nothing that annoys me more than questions like, whats resell gonna be like, or what shoe will be worth the most in a year...

but probably the thing that annoys me the most is the Stupid term PADS, if its worn, its not DS and its not passing as DS to anyone who is into kicks.

That's the same reason I'm in local groups - I honestly see some crazy steals daily, only problem is kids flaking on meet ups.

Im patiently waiting it out got a dude local in the bay area with my size currently asking $650 with the "not in a rush to sell" crap all feebay auctions keep ending less than $500 in my size so im patiently waiting :pimp:
Nice :pimp:
My man joeyd12 joeyd12 going in! Repped bro

Wait it out fam - I see these selling $400 steal price or $350 and less VNDS. Prices seem to fall daily out here.

I agree with everything you said except this. If they weren't making money then they would quit reselling. If a kid was able to get 4 pair of these, he could flip them for an EASY $300 profit each. $1,200 for doing nothing? Most of these kids are getting more than one pair.

They're just raping the game and its sad. There were more of these FS than DBs and I think these were more "limited", which is sad because most bought them JUST to make 200-300

They aren't making $1,200 tho - they are paying $1,000 to get 4 pairs so they are clearing a profit of $200. Which still isn't bad for one days work - but if they are selling them for $500 - and making a profit of $1000, then that's making money. I

I didn't mean the kids that are "reselling" - meaning getting 4-5 pairs and selling them DS for profit. I meant the average everyday "sneakerhead" kid that buys 1 pair, UNDS them for 1 wear and sells them "pads"
or "VNDS" for a small profit just to buy the next hyped release. And unless you're buying strictly heat, they aren't making money doing this. It's like they only say they can get the next shoe, is by selling the shoes they have - and feeding their hype addiction. It's not even about having love for shoes or collecting them - it's strictly about "owning" the shoe for a short time, taking some IG photos and stunting a little bit and then selling. I see kids on BSOT groups that cop every release that drops and have 10 sneakers in their collection.

This could go on for days - not trying to rant too much, which I have done already. Just sad to see where the game I going and why we have to pay $600 for a sneaker.

Back
Top Bottom