"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

Now I remember why I sold my Galaxy's, those things are beyond hideous.
laugh.gif
Agreed.  Paranormans on the other hand are straight fire.  I just need to find the right trading partner to land a pair...

I am thinking of trading my second pair for a pair of db IXs, how much more cash should the other guy add? Any help would be appreciated thanks guys

I am thinking of trading my second pair for a pair of db IXs, how much more cash should the other guy add? Any help would be appreciated thanks guys

If he adds money, you are winning. Imo its equal straight up trade, if not better for whoever gets the db ix

Oregon foams or kobe prelude 1s? I have someone offering me either oregon foams and royal 1's or kobe prelude 1s and royal 1s for my banned 1's Plus a few bucks. Just not sure which way to go. Everything is legit, close friend of mine. I like both the prelude and oregon foams but my funds cant afford both resell

Oregon foams or kobe prelude 1s? I have someone offering me either oregon foams and royal 1's or kobe prelude 1s and royal 1s for my banned 1's Plus a few bucks. Just not sure which way to go. Everything is legit, close friend of mine. I like both the prelude and oregon foams but my funds cant afford both resell
That's a toughie. Both are pretty fair IMO, but Banned 1s are hard to come by. I'm actually in the market for a pair now. Personally, I'd keep the Banned 1s, classic shoe that can be worn with almost anything. But go with what you like and what'll make you happy is the best advice I can give. 

edit: I'm referring to the actual Banned 1s, not 2013. 

Last edited:
It's actual banned 1s not 2013. I'm only considering the trade because they are a half size too small. I simply cannot wear them. Too tight and hurts the top of my foot. I paid resell for them so I won't be losing or gaining money. My dumb *** just didn't know they ran so damn small.

If he's referring to the actual Banneds, then this deal shouldn't even be in consideration.

But like most in this forum would say......Do what makes you happy.

If he's referring to the actual Banneds, then this deal shouldn't even be in consideration.

But like most in this forum would say......Do what makes you happy.
Why shouldn't it be considered? Prelude 1s and royal together are worth a lil more than my banned ones when u talk about resell price. Plus as I mentioned before I flat out can't wear them cuz they are too small. Plus I just picked up a pair of 2013s. I'm gonna do the trade regardless because I need my Royal 1s but I'm just split between the preludes and the oregon foams as the second pair.

I wrote that as you were writing your response.

Since you can't fit them, and obviously you bought for an intention to wear, then yes, I can understand your consideration.

Back
Top Bottom