"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

Amazing that yet another Oregon shoe has so much hype, enough hype to get 87 pages of talk on NT. That's the ultimate hype-meter.

Paid 430 at a show size 9 fits great nothing like the Stealths those things hurt , only foam that I shoulda went up a size. Ducks look way better in person imo

These ebay sellers...all size 15's are 750 to 2K. I guess these guys want to sit on these forever...

Any of those Best Offer? I've had good luck putting in reasonable offers and negotiating. Seems like most know they won't get asking price, they just want to get good $.

Any of those Best Offer? I've had good luck putting in reasonable offers and negotiating. Seems like most know they won't get asking price, they just want to get good $.

Nah these guys are jokes...the same 4 pair have been up for a while. Every auction has ended around 6 (which I still don't want to pay) But the other ones have been up for 4 months now...and they have RAISED their prices...SMH

Damn...for a size 15 i can't get anything lower then 600. #pass
thats what happen's when u wait to long to buy a hyped shoe...price goes up when the pairs dry up...i remember when they were going for 450 u should have copped then...

Lol I don't have to cop at all...I want then but I won't spend that type of money. Bigger things in life. I just think it's amazing that these folks just sit with them. Dah well...

Back
Top Bottom