Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think that would stop people from copping? :lol:

just so you know, it wouldnt

they would sell out in seconds
Agreed. People be buying 3+ pairs of Oreo 5s, they wouldn't blink spending 500 for one shoe if it's limited.

It would still limit buyers...perhaps a cool grand would be better.

people would still buy them

sure regular people wouldnt cop

but theres more than enough sneakerheads with big pockets that will easily drop that for em.

im dead serious, i wish it would happen just to see the look on peoples faces when they still sell out.

limited shoe, popular, and considered a PE. yea def has the characteristics for a high price tag and more than enough people waiting to pay it.

It would still limit buyers...perhaps a cool grand would be better.
A stack for these I won't pay, But $500, Of course I would and then I would put em straight on my feet. Yuck these nasty. And I'm an Auburn (FB) and UNC (BB) fan. Oh well....... I hope they drop and I can cop at retail, but hey I also thought I was gonna win the Mega Millions LMAO.

Hot Shoe

I haven't seen these on any GM sites so far.

Also, retail pairs have sloppy and off parts too. You drinking the company kool-aid if you think otherwise.

Last edited:
I won't take a pic, but I'll tell you what the box says.

Date: 2013/10/29
Production Code: (blank)
Season: HO13
Purpose: Promotional
What's so difficult about taking a picture of the production tags inside the shoe?

Not questioning your validity, just gives us something to base real production dates off of, if your pair is indeed real. 

What's so difficult about taking a picture of the production tags inside the shoe?

Not questioning your validity, just gives us something to base real production dates off of, if your pair is indeed real. 
trying to protect his connection, sample tags can say who he got it from. 

trying to protect his connection, sample tags can say who he got it from. 

I appreciate the fact you know what you're talking about. Just like the YT video by DaClosetCollector (which is a pretty good 15 min video about the shoe), I can't share all of the info on the box because some of it is confidential. Sharing all of it would compromise my connection. I can't do that.

I appreciate the fact you know what you're talking about. Just like the YT video by DaClosetCollector (which is a pretty good 15 min video about the shoe), I can't share all of the info on the box because some of it is confidential. Sharing all of it would compromise my connection. I can't do that.
gotcha, never even thought of that, makes sense now.

In your honest opinion, what do you like the most about the shoe?

Anything you would change?

I haven't seen these on any GM sites so far.

Also, retail pairs have sloppy and off parts too. You drinking the company kool-aid if you think otherwise.

I posted a pic a page back of a GM website with pairs

they have BEEN on GM websites a little after the pics 1st surfaced on BJs instagram

people need to watch out

View media item 722482

as for @BeavertonFeet pairs and people asking him to take pics of the tag some samples can indicate where exactly the shoe came from. Meaning it could reveal his Oregon connect which could be a bad thing. Not worth the risk of showing pics dude was nice enough to take pics and drop the info he did.

Last edited:
gotcha, never even thought of that, makes sense now.

In your honest opinion, what do you like the most about the shoe?

Anything you would change?

Not sure if I got lucky and got a good pair but the craftsmanship on my pair is impeccable. Stitching, gluing, materials, is all very well done. Not what I've come to expect from JB shoes. Pleasant surprise for me.

I understand the point of them. They're different, they're flashy. They're a great hype/ recruiting/travel shoe for the UO football team. That's why I wouldn't change anything, because they were made for a pretty singular purpose. I believe they are perfect for those purposes.

If these were a commercial release, that'd be a different topic all together.

Still not completely sold on these, would be an easy pass if they weren't 5s.

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom